Special STH gift

What a nice surprise I received in the mail today!

I won't give it away, but this is the BEST STH gift EVER!!!!

Curious what others think.

Dangit, now I can't wait to get home. I've seen it, and agree, it's the coolest gift they have ever done for us. I've been waiting for it ever since I caught a glimpse. I hope they sent it protected enough that nothing happened during transit! :D

We received a limited edition limited artist signed hand drawn lithograph of the 2007 team with smaller inset drawings of the Maloof brothers, coach Boucek, GM Whisenant. Everybody is individually posed but grouped together like a team photo.

I'm not sure of the dimensions of it, someone else with better judging/measuring skills than mean can perhaps elaborate further....but its bigger than this year's team poster. It took me a while to finally roll it back up into its tube and put it away, it is very amazing piece of work. :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Still have not received mine. I gave my new address to my rep last week, but the shipping list had already been sent to the supplier....apparently. Hopefully, mine will be forwarded by the post office, but so far...nothing. :(

Luckily enough for me, I live with an Arco usher. They got their copies at the last regular season home game. We were able to get it signed by everyone but DeMya and GM Whiz (and the boys) at the STH event.

I haven't opened the ones I got in the mail, but what numbers are anyone else's? The one given to Carolyn was 2624/3000. I'm assuming the longer you've had season tickets, the lower your number.

GO MONARCHS!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I did not get mine. :( However, I sent an email to my rep about it. I understand that I can get one to replace the missing one. I sure hope so.