Season End - Kings news/interviews etc.

Would be great if we could have a consolidated thread to post news and videos about the team as we enter TDOS of the Kings. I for one can't understand why the Kings media team does not put up postgame interviews, and am not sure where I should look. Cowbellkingdom gives me a couple every now and then but that's about it.

Leave it to the mods to decide how to best do this. Thanks.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
This would seem to be a fine thread for things like that. I'm not an expert at tracking down the Kings' various web content - I know it sometimes shows up on their Facebook page, but it also seems to me that there's no single coordinated place that they announce their releases. Certainly if one finds a release, posting it here would be appreciated by many.

If they want to see more of the last two games WCS they need to only play him against teams giving an equal lack of effort. Voila the last two games Willie appears to win meaningless games. He has done it two years in a row.
He plays pretty well when going against 6'9" guys that aren't very good like Tarik Black. Also plays pretty well against soft/non defenders like Aldridge and Jokic.

Does not play well against guys with length or strength (nearly the rest of the league).

If they want to see more of the last two games WCS they need to only play him against teams giving an equal lack of effort. Voila the last two games Willie appears to win meaningless games. He has done it two years in a row.
If you think the Spurs weren't playing with effort with their playoff life on the line, then I don't know what to tell you.

Silly T. That can't be right. It doesn't fit the narrative. ;)
I know. In the 2nd half of the season (35 games), WCS averaged 13.9 pts, 2.5 asts, 1.2 stls, 1.0 blks and 7.7 rbs in 30 mins a game. Still not where I want him, but solid numbers overall. The biggest knock on him was he dropped to 61% from the FT line. He needs to get that to over 70% IMO.