[Game] Sacramento Kings @ Portland Trailblazers, 12/26/2023, 7:00pm PST/10:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Christmas came and Christmas went. Santa dished out gifts to those on his nice list, while dishing out coal to those on his naughty one.

Perhaps, THE Sacramento Kings are solidifying a rather permanent spot on his nice list after what seemed like an infinite amount of time spent on his naughty list.

Time for us to show them Blazer Boys what REAL (Kings) basketball is all about...

Because....

It's time...

to...

#BeamThatMuthaEffingLight

JUST.
MUTHA.
EFFING.
BEAM.
THAT.
ISH.

Oh, and also...

Just Win, Baby.

Cade Cunningham just doesn’t deserve to be part of the worst team in the history of NBA ….
I know he is a number 1 pick a couple of years ago but man there is so much basketball in this guy ….

Simons is the guy to keep contained. Dude can shoot and obviously Grant usually gets his 30 point games out of his system against us so there’s that. First road game in a minute. Keegan’s home road splits have heavily favored home. Can he continue doing his thing? He has trended in the direction of good offensive production even without the three lately. If Coach phoned me, I’d have Keegan on Simons tonight

Simons is the guy to keep contained. Dude can shoot and obviously Grant usually gets his 30 point games out of his system against us so there’s that. First road game in a minute. Keegan’s home road splits have heavily favored home. Can he continue doing his thing? He has trended in the direction of good offensive production even without the three lately. If Coach phoned me, I’d have Keegan on Simons tonight
Side note: If memory serves, the last time Kessler Edwards got real meaningful floor time was a 4th quarter matchup against Jerami Grant, last time they played the Blazers

Would like to see sabonis be more aggressive in the paint rather than passing it out to our perimeter players for 3's if they aren't making them consistently. They can't stop him inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.