[Game] Sacramento Kings @ Atlanta Hawks, 12/29/2023, 4:30pm PST/7:30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, 2023 is providing us with two opportunities to end the year with a bang, and ring in 2024 with an even louder bang.

We need wins, though. Not whatever the heck we were able to produce the last two times we ran onto the hardwood floor.

Let's enter 2024 with 19 wins (although I will be fine with 18 as well). I just don't want to be stuck at 17 (although, if that were to be the case, I'm sure I'd be able to survive and live to see another journey around the humongous ball of plasma).

What do you say, Kings Fans????

Shall we go into the ATL and LTB???

Because....

It's time...

to...

#BeamThatMuthaEffingLight

JUST.
MUTHA.
EFFING.
BEAM.
THAT.
ISH.

Oh, and also...

Just Win, Baby.

Last edited:

gunks

Hall of Famer
I'm fully prepared to make embarrassing **** takes should we lose tonight.

If we win, even HB and Kevin are forgiven.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Play some defense tonight. I’d like Brown to run out Kessler and Mitchell and Sasha and Len and even Duarte if certain guys fail to give defensive effort. Need to use the roster when the team won’t play D

gunks

Hall of Famer
Its been a while but what happened between bogdan bogdanovich and the kings? Why did we end up trading him?
I don't even think we traded him.... It was more of a "lost him for nothing" thing when his deal was up.

Monte got a lot of flack for that, but I think losing him for nothing was better than re-signing him to the Buddy/Bogi ego clusterfloop of Vlade's SG rotation. Then again, I was always a Bogi hater..

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Its been a while but what happened between bogdan bogdanovich and the kings? Why did we end up trading him?
We let him go in free agency after we drafted Haliburton. The Hawks signed him to a fairly large 4/$72M contract and we declined to match.

I'm beginning to think we've been "figured out". I really hope our offense was more than a gimmick.
Well, they have to make threes. It’s not so much being figured out rather than being unable to execute simply because guys made open shots last season and aren’t making them this season. It was never that complicated.

Then there is the defense…

Status
Not open for further replies.