Postgame Quotes-at LA Clippers

Postgame Quotes-at LA Clippers

Kings Coach Rick Adelman
“Peja is doing fine. A lot of what happened to him came from our big guys so he is trying to adjust with the trade.”

“We felt as if we were going to have a good team and that’s why we made the trade. With our core group and our other guys it gave us a chance to get three players for basically one.”

“We just keep talking winning as many games as possible. We are just going to get to the playoffs and wherever we end up we think we can be competitive.”

Mike Bibby:
“We started helping each other defensively and then things just came around. On offense we are just starting getting people the ball in the right spot. We didn’t even really call any time outs. We just went with whatever.”

LA CLIPPERS

Head Coach Mike Dunleavy
“I’m disappointed that we lost. We didn’t do a good enough job when (Cuttino) Mobley got a hot hand and then we let Bibby get an open shot when we were supposed to trap him at the top.”

“We had him out there just trying to get (Livingston) comfortable. Basically at the end we were using him for his length and his defense, while trying to put somebody in the position to follow a shot or give him the chance to switch pick and roll if they needed to.”

“They got three guys that can really stroke it: Stojakovic, Mobley, and Bibby. They hit some incredible shots. Not very many people can make those kinds of shots.”

Corey Maggette:
“ I thought I got fouled (on the last play of regulation), but they just didn’t call it. That was a really crucial point in the game.”

“ They hit tough shot after tough shot. Mike Bibby hit some good ones, Cuttino caught fire in the fourth with his three’s. This game really hurt. It’s one that we thought we had, and we let it go.”

Shaun Livingston:
“ I felt fine, but my timing was off. I have got to get my timing back, I have to get my legs back. My conditioning needs to get better. Hopefully it will all come back with practice and experience.”

“ You don’t know what to expect in this league. It’s the game of basketball, you just have to be ready whenever you’re called. You’ll never know when you’ll get your chance.”

http://www.nba.com/kings/news/Postgame_Quotesat_LA_Clippers-135937-58.html