Postgame press conference

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
The link doesn't work at all? Hmm. It opens up a list for me, and the press conference is second on it.

Oh well, just go to NBA.com and look through the video menu on the side. It should be in there somewhere.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
I am sure they'll post it in the post game quotes tomorrow or so.

Just that he says he has found a home here in Sacramento, and that with a training camp and more experience this is going to be a good team. He also said he wants Bonzi back. And Francisco, Kevin, and Ronnie Price will hopefully get minutes next year because they can all play.

The funny thing was when Ron said the better team won. And later on someone asked if he really believed that, and Ron said Nah, you know.I don't believe that. In that matter of fact way he says everything. The whole room cracked up. This guy is one funny dude.

Recap-

Rick-Thinks that it's a travesty that the Spurs play Sunday morning. Thought the guys made uncharacteristic mistakes. Thought they forced it too much.

Ron - Thinks of Sacramento as home. Thinks the better team won, but the series could have gone either way. Then later when asked "Do you really think the better team won?" He goes "Naw, you know I don't really believe that ::laughter:: But I'm happy for them, they showed us alot of respect, so I show them respect" Thought it was an honor to play for Rick and really enjoyed it. Thinks Cisco and Kevin got some key time, and they'll learn from their mistakes. Thinks Ronnie Price is a good player.Thought Rick had alot to do with his success...

That's all that was provided as far as the postgame on NBA.Com was concerned

SacTownKid said:
Also apparently Bonzi said that all the Maloofs have to do is come and sign him. He wants to retire here.
Good to hear...he could have given the stock answer of "we'll see how things play out...right now I'm just gonna take some time off and be with my family." I like that he made a clear statement.

Of course, we'll have to see what happens when offers come flying in...