Our two rookies?

Had to be away today and missed the game. But I did see our two rookies got some time in and 20 minutes for Guy seems like a decent time on the floor for the young man.

So what do you think?

I seen your reply and saw Stockton and thought for about 5 seconds you meant he played like John Stockton and then the reality set in that you meant he will be playing in Stockton.

James got blocked a lot. Looked like he didn't have much lift. I could have sworn I heard Grant/Doug saying that he was nursing an ankle injury before he wound up injuring his ankle. Did I hear that right?

James got blocked a lot. Looked like he didn't have much lift. I could have sworn I heard Grant/Doug saying that he was nursing an ankle injury before he wound up injuring his ankle. Did I hear that right?
Don't know if it was that or just him playing to fast (trying to attack the rim from too far away etc.). To be fair to him, he wasn't the only one getting blocked or forced into throwing up wild layups by the Pacers bigs.

No complaints about Guy aside from wanting to see him drop some 3s.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
I seen your reply and saw Stockton and thought for about 5 seconds you meant he played like John Stockton and then the reality set in that you meant he will be playing in Stockton.
Same here. Actually putting the extra 3 seconds into typing a couple of extra words to actually, you know, complete a thought is beneficial for those of us that don't read minds.

They are both talented. It will take some time to adjust to the speed and size of the NBA defense. James could do lots of the things in the Mountain West he can't get away with in the pro league.