NY Knicks Will Have Future Cap Space to Sign Melo and CP3

Is this the next Super Team? It would be Melo, CP3, Amare vs Bosh, Wade, LeBron

"The clutch signing of point guard Raymond Felton to a two-year deal puts the Knicks in position to earn an eighth seed in the playoffs and a possible first-round matchup with LeBron James’ Miami Dream Team."

"But Felton’s short-term contract also has allowed the Knicks to develop a new master plan and dream bigger."

"The Knicks now can chase superstars who actually want to play in New York: Carmelo Anthony in 2011 and point guards Chris Paul or Deron Williams in 2012."

Read more:
NY Post Article

actually i believe the arrogance of the city knows no bounds. they believe everyone wants to play there no matter what. i would have been more upset if lebron went to the knicks. this might have a little to do with the yankees (imo) buying there championships.

actually i believe the arrogance of the city knows no bounds. they believe everyone wants to play there no matter what. i would have been more upset if lebron went to the knicks. this might have a little to do with the yankees (imo) buying there championships.
Well, considering I'm about to move there in a month, I'm trying to differentiate between the Knicks and New York. The team pulled the wool over the eyes of their fans and promised them everything would be all right after their years of terrible play because they would obviously sign the best free agents. Well, 2010's here and Amare isn't a whole lot to show for it (especially since they're Amare paying millions more than David Lee, and he's not millions better). Now they're saying everything will be fine and dandy in 2011 or 2012 because of course Melo and Chris Paul will come to New York! Better yet--why not plan for 2022 when next year's top draft pick is a free agent again!