Nwaba? Napier? Who gets the $8 million the Kings must spend?

Agreed. Nwaba does a lot of different things. A cheaper alternative to Smart. Rebounds well for his size. Athletic. Shoots .346 from three which is at least a threat. Can handle the ball and is not afraid to go inside. Tough mentality.

Agreed. Nwaba does a lot of different things. A cheaper alternative to Smart. Rebounds well for his size. Athletic. Shoots .346 from three which is at least a threat. Can handle the ball and is not afraid to go inside. Tough mentality.
Smart 4.8 assists in 29.9 minute per game
Nwaba 1.5 assists in 23.5 minute per game

Nwaba has really good rebound numbers and .8 stls per game, but don't you think we need another facilitator?

For what it's worth I don't think we are after Smart, but if we were it would be for his defense and intangiables.

Fits the core and should be cheap. Awesome rebounder for a wing. Potential defensively, but wasn't effective all the time last season and certainly not close to a Smart or Kyle Anderson. He doesn't have a lot of confidence in his shot.

His big 2 calling cards is he's great on the glass and he can defend multiple positions at a decent level. Pretty much a nothing on offense at this point, although I think can be developed. 2 year deal at 5mil/per seems like a decent gamble to me.

If they can get him super cheap as a project, I'd consider it, but he's really not ideal. He doesn't really project to be a player that's going to break out and get a whole lot better. He brings some rebounding and toughness on the defensive side of the ball but not much else.

The minimum NBA salary $91.682 million.

The Kings have only $77,688 million and $4,651 in dead money ( thanks to picking up then waiving PappaG).

So who gets the 8M the Kings have to spend after striking out right and left.

Options:
Napier
Nwamba

Let’s hope someone takes a one year deal to play with us.....

If they can get him super cheap as a project, I'd consider it, but he's really not ideal. He doesn't really project to be a player that's going to break out and get a whole lot better. He brings some rebounding and toughness on the defensive side of the ball but not much else.
You do know we have to spend 8M this year just to hit the NBA minimum. Maybe the NBA will grant us an exception since no one wants to play here.

The minimum NBA salary $91.682 million.

The Kings have only $77,688 million and $4,651 in dead money ( thanks to picking up then waiving PappaG).

So who gets the 8M the Kings have to spend after striking out right and left.

Options:
Napier
Nwamba

Let’s hope someone takes a one year deal to play with us.....
Using your min above looks like its 9.3 mil to get up to the floor?