NL West title !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Early odds seem to favor Giants / Phillies NL championship series. Looks like Phillies are favored to take it all the way to World Series championship - we'll see. WAY TO GO GIANTS - and KEEP GOING!!

Philadelphia is the best team in baseball right now and I think Cincinnati has no chance. We should beat Atlanta. Home-field advantage gives us an edge.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Congrats to the Giants! Philly will be tough but good practice for the evil empire if it gets that far.

That was a great game yesterday!!!

I sure hope that Sanchez will pitch a great game. We all know about his control issues, so, let's keep our fingers crossed. And Torres has to do something. We need him and he's been horrible so far. That AB with the bases loaded was a shameful performance for a professional hitter.

Go Giants!

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
A win by my favorite NL team and a Yanks loss made me about as happy as I could be when the Sox aren't playing. Giants sure know how to keep it interesting but all these close games can only help them in the end.

And we're back to Philly...
...torture to be cont. But remaining nervously optimistc up 3-2 over Phils. Hopefully, Sanchez has it going strong against Oswalt who hasn't lost at home since being acquired. Giants really need a big clinching effort on Saturday, since do or die game 7 on Sunday would be extreme torture.

GO GIANTS!!

Whooohoooo!!!! GO GIANTS!!!! Wow... soooo close -- it's been a long time since one of my teams have won the big one. Would love for it to be my Giants. It's in my blood, my family has been long time G fans going way back to New York. GOOOOO G MEN!!!! I've never seen them looking so amazing.

They are dominating this World Series so far. Even in the game they lost, I felt it. Love my Giants!!! :) :) :)

I have tickets to Kings opener tonight and thought I may have to skip it. The World Series is just way far more important right now. Then I find out Arco is opening early to televise the WS on the court. Should I go? Guess I have some thinking to do... I know the WS won't be over by the time the Pre-Game show starts. I don't want to watch the rest of the WS on several TV's throughout.

Ahhh...