Niners!

O

ONEZERO

We have the worst offensive coordinator ever!

And lloyd gotta nother amazing catch. And were on the board.

O

ONEZERO

Ahhhhhhh this game got me sick. How does parrish not come up with that pic???? What a momentum switch that woulda been.

We just don't have enough talent to compete this year....... I aint even gonna stress out anymore this year......

Kings better win tonight or I'll be even more pissed.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
ONEZERO said:
We just don't have enough talent to compete this year....... I aint even gonna stress out anymore this year......

Kings better win tonight or I'll be even more pissed.
Just a couple of thoughts:

While the 49ers aren't doing much right now, there are at least glimmers of hope for the future. Injuries pretty much took away any kind of real hope for anything less than a rebuilding year... but that's okay. ;)

AS far as the Kings winning tonight, I guess I'm just more pragmatic. I'm more interested in seeing them finally play a GOOD game from start to finish, regardless of the final score. I want to see something positive from Bibby and something from Peja. Sure, I'd love to see a win but I'll settle for going the right direction right now...

:D

You know, despite that brutal loss in the aptly named "Windy City", I found myself thoroughly entertained watching these Niners. That in itself is a dramatic departure from last season.

Worst way ever to win a game- botched fg return coverage. if nedney pulls of that kick somehow, thats a 10 point win and we get the game-barring, of course, that we don't find some other way to blow our lead in the 2nd half. this team is definitely fun to watch now that ive gotten over our not going anywhere. definitely no lacking of spirit and heart on this team- if only the kings could get some of the niners losing culture ;)

that stinks that pickett wont start anymore but they it was nice while it lasted. but ya that last game was crazy. i cnat believe they took out parrish for the year, and when we hurt there rookie running back it was almos like they were saying thats what you get for takin out parrish.

Niner Fan: "I've gotta ask you something, and I want you to give it to me straight, just flat out...What are the chances of a team like mine beating a team like yours on Sunday?"

Seahawk Fan: "...not good."

Niner Fan: "'Not good' as in one in a hundred?"

Seahawk Fan: "More like one in a million."

Niner Fan: (long pause) "...sooo you're saying there's a chance. YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!"

Last edited:
F

Fillmoe

PixelPusher said:
Niner Fan: "I've gotta ask you something, and I want you to give to me straight, just flat out...What are the chances of a team like mine beating a team like yours on Sunday?"

Seahawk Fan: "...not good."

Niner Fan: "'Not good' as in one in a hundred?"

Seahawk Fan: "More like one in a million."

Niner Fan: (long pause) "...sooo you're saying there's a chance. YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!

put the dumb and dumber dvd back in the case..... ;)

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!

You can take the Niners out of the fight, but you can't take the fight out of the Niners ;)

jk...mounting a great drive, down by 8 with under 5 minutes to go, this team is amazing- they just never give up, no matter how bad they look.

F

Fillmoe

they lost..... but im still satisfied...... they showed something that they hadnt shown all last year.... HEART! the niners have to have the most injured starters of any team!

I am secretly happy to see the Niners compete hard but yet inch closer towards yet another #1 draft pick. :)

Actually I still root for them to win, but the losses aren't that bad to stomach really.

Variant said:
I am secretly happy to see the Niners compete hard but yet inch closer towards yet another #1 draft pick. :)

Actually I still root for them to win, but the losses aren't that bad to stomach really.
We still have teams like the Texans, Jets, Titans, Cardinals, Packers...even the Vikings that will "vie" with the Niners for the #1 pick...not sure if the Niners brass would bite on another big money 1st overall pick if they did get it; might trade down (which would be easier to do this time around since Bush and Leinhart are there to make the 1st pick more attractive than last year).

F

Fillmoe

PixelPusher said:
We still have teams like the Texans, Jets, Titans, Cardinals, Packers...even the Vikings that will "vie" with the Niners for the #1 pick...not sure if the Niners brass would bite on another big money 1st overall pick if they did get it; might trade down (which would be easier to do this time around since Bush and Leinhart are there to make the 1st pick more attractive than last year).
its gonna be real hard to get bush..... i know we will be a top 5 pick! if houston ends up #1 they could go both ways.... they have a good qb and a good rb(carr and davis) so who knows what they would take.... they might even take leinhart.... but they need to fix that oline so dbrickshaw wouldnt be that unrealistic.... alot of mock drafts have us at the 4-5 spot..... i know for sure 3 teams are not stupid enough to pass up bush..... i know we are not gonna get the #1 pick again this year.... houston is trying its hardest to get that one locked up...... but if we got bush that would make us a threat next season... because our defense isnt that bad.... if we could keep them off the field with a nice run game we could be a good team next season.... also alex smith and reggie bush played together in high school, so you know the chemistry is there.......

Fillmoe said:
did yall see taht brandon lloyd catch? that catch was :eek::eek::eek::eek:

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didnt watch the game live but I saw it first on ESPNews and went crazy after I saw that catch. Holy ***!!! ESPN played it off at first like it wasnt anything special leading you into the catch but then you see it and it was jaw dropping. Lloyd has some mighty nice hands. To bad he doesnt have a all-star QB (yet) to help turn him into a big time reciever.

Fillmoe said:
its gonna be real hard to get bush..... i know we will be a top 5 pick! if houston ends up #1 they could go both ways.... they have a good qb and a good rb(carr and davis) so who knows what they would take.... they might even take leinhart.... but they need to fix that oline so dbrickshaw wouldnt be that unrealistic.... alot of mock drafts have us at the 4-5 spot..... i know for sure 3 teams are not stupid enough to pass up bush..... i know we are not gonna get the #1 pick again this year.... houston is trying its hardest to get that one locked up...... but if we got bush that would make us a threat next season... because our defense isnt that bad.... if we could keep them off the field with a nice run game we could be a good team next season.... also alex smith and reggie bush played together in high school, so you know the chemistry is there.......
Fix your O-line, pick up bush, and have a better Smith and the 49ers are in business.

Last edited:
^^^Lloyd made at least 2 or 3 amazing catches on sunday, a lot of one-handed acrobatics. Problem is, he also makes a lot of dropped passes that he should easily make. (probably just shocked that his qb threw him an accurate pass) If the niners offense ever gets good-and lloyd is still around- he should be a pro-bowler at some point. Alex Smith passing to Brandon Lloyd, Eric Johnson and Johnnie Morton is a nice starting point to build from, provide, of course, that Alex is worth the big paychecks.

captain bill said:
^^^Lloyd made at least 2 or 3 amazing catches on sunday, a lot of one-handed acrobatics. Problem is, he also makes a lot of dropped passes that he should easily make. (probably just shocked that his qb threw him an accurate pass) If the niners offense ever gets good-and lloyd is still around- he should be a pro-bowler at some point. Alex Smith passing to Brandon Lloyd, Eric Johnson and Johnnie Morton is a nice starting point to build from, provide, of course, that Alex is worth the big paychecks.
that is still a mystery. hopefully its just the pressure of being the #1 pick and having such high expectations of brining this organization back to the top. If he has a Eli Manning-like sophmore year I think the 49ers will be ok.

F

Fillmoe

Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
Fix your O-line, pick up bush, and have a better Smith and the 49ers are in business.
our o line played good on sunday.... if u noticed the rookie adam snyder was playing left guard and not anthony "offsides" clement....... snyder didnt allow any sacks... soon as we get baas healthy it shouldnt be too bad...... niners should really consider drafting a center because its prolly gonna be newberry's last year....... also arnaz battle is coming back from an injury so expect a nice game from him sometime soon.......

The good news is the Cowboys are in first place.

However with that said the Niners played the Seahawks well. I think there is some hope as I have said since before the season Nolan is/will be a great coach. This year is a "BYE" year for you guys.