New moderation staff additions!

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
I just wanted to give a warm welcome to the newest victims members of the KingsFans.com moderation staff! With the unfortunate loss of VF21 and with a few other folks leaving over the years, it was time to bolster the mod ranks to help ensure a quick response to any issues around here. We are happy to have (in alphabetical order):

@funkykingston
@hrdboild
@pdxKingsFan
@Spike

join the mod ranks! Please treat them nicely as they "get their feet wet" with their increased responsibilities and not make them regret their decisions, at least for the first week or so. :)

I just wanted to give a warm welcome to the newest victims members of the KingsFans.com moderation staff! With the unfortunate loss of VF21 and with a few other folks leaving over the years, it was time to bolster the mod ranks to help ensure a quick response to any issues around here. We are happy to have (in alphabetical order):

@funkykingston
@hrdboild
@pdxKingsFan
@Spike

join the mod ranks! Please treat them nicely as they "get their feet wet" with their increased responsibilities and not make them regret their decisions, at least for the first week or so. :)
All solid choices!

@funkykingston
@hrdboild
@pdxKingsFan
@Spike

Solid choices; Well done. Welcome to the moderating ranks of KingsFans.com to all...:):):)

@funkykingston
@hrdboild
@pdxKingsFan
@Spike

Well deserved additions. Respected members. Congrats you guys!!