Need ride back to downtown after Tuesday game

Still need ride back to downtown after Tuesday game

I come all the way from SF to see the game. But you know how hard it is to go back downtown Sac without a car. I don't want to take a taxi... 20+ dollors! The Greyhound ticket already taken me $25...

Anyone going to the game can help me up? Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Since93 said:
I come all the way from SF to see the game. But you know how hard it is to go back downtown without a car. I don't want to take a taxi... 20+ dollors! The Greyhound ticket already taken me $25...

Anyone going to the game can help me up? Thanks a lot!
I can't help you, as I'm not attending that game but what are you doing exactly? You want a ride to downtown Sac?

Someone will come thru Since93, don't even worry yourself about it! Probably won't even take one hour, watch. People here are very generous. :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Since93 said:
Really appreciate it. :) Because I am still needing help. Anyone???
Some people don't sign on here too often, so they haven't seen this yet, I am sure....don't worry. Someone will come through. I have faith in my fellow Kings fans!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Bump!!

Okay, fellow KingsFans.com members. Isn't anyone goin to the game on Tues, that could give Since93 a ride downtown afterwards? Heck! I'd do it, if I were there. Dang, I might go pick him up at ARCO even if I weren't going to the game.

Edited for gender error. :eek:

Last edited:
6th said:
Bump!!

Okay, fellow KingsFans.com members. Isn't anyone goin to the game on Tues, that could give Since93 a ride downtown afterwards? Heck! I'd do it, if I were there. Dang, I might go pick her up at ARCO even if I weren't going to the game.
hehe I am a him. :eek:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Since93 said:
hehe I am a him. :eek:
Sorry, Since93! There are just too many members for my brain to keep track of. :eek: I think we should have to mark male or female when we become members. ;)

To the Bus Station down town? I think some of the problem may be those that ARE going to the game, probably aren't heading down town after. I go the opposite way, and I'm not driving.
Are you still rideless?

love to help...id actually think you would have found a ride by now...but not only am i not going to the game but across the country

someone help Since93

the poor guy is just trying to get home...he just wants to go home

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
A lot of people don't check in to our site on the weekends. So, I am hoping there will be a response sometime on Monday.

Anyone going downtown (or past downtown to South Sac or Elk Grove)?

Is the greyhound station still down on L Street? That isn't far off the freeway.

6th said:
Is the greyhound station still down on L Street? That isn't far off the freeway.
Yes I think so.

Btw last time (a year ago) is HndsmCelt who drive me downtown after the game. HndsmCelt that's you, right? Thanks again~~~ :)