NBA Playoffs, Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gross...

And six months ago you were all about how the Kings would be bad enough to get a Top 5 pick, regardless of whether or not Bogi was signed.
nice try

I have been pretty consistent about saying if you want to make the play-offs you match Bogi and if you want a top 5 pick you get a trade exception and maybe a 2nd.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Dallas' elimination means that the eight remaining teams, in their respective franchise histories, have won a combined five championships. None of which have been won in the twenty-first century. Only one of which has been won in my lifetime.

For information purposes, I'm forty-six years old.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Bogi was 7-17 today and getting beat on D, not really different than when he was here in SAC. He and ATL are fortunate Nate McMillan has reeled in Trae Young
Yeah, in the playoffs they've kind of started using him like he was in Sac. McMillan has proven his worth for sure though. He took the mess their GM created and turned chicken **** into salad.

Bogi was 7-17 today and getting beat on D, not really different than when he was here in SAC. He and ATL are fortunate Nate McMillan has reeled in Trae Young
Let me try: Bogi scored 21 points on 58.72% TS, 41.6% 3PT with a clutch 3 and clutch free throws down the strech on the road vs the number 1 seeded team in the East. He also added 4 rebounds and 5 assits.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Won’t deny he hit a clutch shot, but I felt like I was watching the same Sacramento player... which I also said, seems to happen whenever I watch ATL.

I don’t doubt he’s been better (I really haven’t seen much of them), but I still don’t miss him. It wasn’t happening here, we almost got a good trade for him, and everything went sideways. It is what it is.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Let me try: Bogi scored 21 points on 58.72% TS, 41.6% 3PT with a clutch 3 and clutch free throws down the strech on the road vs the number 1 seeded team in the East. He also added 4 rebounds and 5 assits.
Don’t forget how he shot Philly back into the game and got stripped in crunch time. In other words, about how he played in Sac.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Won’t deny he hit a clutch shot, but I felt like I was watching the same Sacramento player... which I also said, seems to happen whenever I watch ATL.

I don’t doubt he’s been better (I really haven’t seen much of them), but I still don’t miss him. It wasn’t happening here, we almost got a good trade for him, and everything went sideways. It is what it is.
He’s fortunate to be playing with an offensive juggernaut in Trae Young and McMillan has put Bogi in his place which is about a 4th option on a good team

He’s fortunate to be playing with an offensive juggernaut in Trae Young and McMillan has put Bogi in his place which is about a 4th option on a good team
He has established a very good relationship with Young and I think along with Nate and other vets is jointly responsible for Young's growth in terms of controlling the game.

As far as his place, Nate has played him as a second option since he came back from the injury and he responded. In this game Nate played him 36 minutes, second only to Young.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Dallas' elimination means that the eight remaining teams, in their respective franchise histories, have won a combined five championships. None of which have been won in the twenty-first century. Only one of which has been won in my lifetime.

For information purposes, I'm forty-six years old.
To put it another way, there's an 88 percent chance that the 2020-21 NBA Champion is a team that hasn't won a title in fifty years, if ever, at all.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
It is also crazy to think that the Nets have been missing Dinwiddie almost all season in addition to Harden having pulled his hammy early in the postseason.

Giannis to Portland please
I actually think Portland should trade Dame. They have no assets to seriously upgrade the team with and his value couldn’t be higher. They could get a Harden like haul for him. How about Jamal Murray, Michael Porter Jr and 2 first rounders? Trade CJ to New York for their 2 first rounders. They would then have plenty of ammo to target a third piece in a year or two when Porter is entering his prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.