NBA Playoffs, Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Remember when we were laughing at Atlanta for some reason?

(Gallo is still a terrible signing tho)
Atlanta enjoying one blazing hot flame of glory before the have to let John Collins go because they capped themselves out signing Bogi and Gallo this offseason.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I’m hearing all the things I hear during a Kings game with Mark Jones. Now all I need is for him to tell us he’s here “Choppin it up with Hubie Brown!”

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Doc choosing to just let Tyrese Maxey do whatever the hell he wants in the second round of the playoffs is exhibit 25f in the case for why Doc keeps getting cast off by various NBA franchises despite mostly leading them on deep postseason runs.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Embiid taking the floor with Triple H only for his team to get the ever-loving hell beat out of it by the Hawks is a day that will probably live on in infamy in NBA lore.

Young hitting Dame range threes on Philly
The Hawks slowly wilted in the 2nd Q after shooting 70+% - they may cough up the game. Bogdan with good shooting but the usual poor defense and T.O. Young may be the difference. with shose 30+ ft 3s. -- I'm more interested in the next game. Surprised guys arent fouling Simmons more near the basket.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Refs aren’t allowing Philly to play tough playoff basketball D against Trae Young. Philly needs a heavy dose of Thybulle against Young.

Status
Not open for further replies.