NBA/Kings Draft Lottery Thread

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Pray for 14!!!!

Basically.., what’s your reaction if the Kings “beat” the odds for the third year in a row?

I will break something.

——
Also, I ran 4 sims on a lottery simulator, and they jumped to 4 twice.

Pray for 14!!!!

Basically.., what’s your reaction if the Kings “beat” the odds for the third year in a row?

I will break something.

——
I’m sure kings fans could deal with 4. Or 3. Even 2. But if the kings somehow pulled the 1 and miss out on Zion? Oh boy............
That would be one serious kick to the junk.
That kind of middle finger from the basketball gods would demand some serious discussion. Maybe the basketball gods really do hate this franchise..........

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I'll continue on with my day. As the late Doris Day said, "Que sera, sera"...

The one thing I HOPE will happen is the endless rehashing of that trade and what it did/didn't do for the Kings will finally come to an end.
If the Kings jump, the rehash will never go away. 14 and we’re done here. It’s whatever, and discussions can go away.

Top 4? That’s rough and will sting for a long time.

Wife asked me a head scratcher.

Would I rather have the kings pull the 1 which would go to philly. Then we would have to deal with the what if’s and rehash the entire Vlade debacle that got us to this point, or the lakers pull that number 1?
Zion to the lakers? I would have to stop following the NBA. What a nightmare.

Pray for 14!!!!

I will break something.

——
I swear, with my teams, it always seems like the only time they can overcome insurmountable odds is when it's something bad.

If the KINGS owned the pick, you know there's no chance they get #1. But since they don't the pick, it's much more likely to happen -- despite the same 'odds'.

gunks

Hall of Famer
If we get number 1, I'll think it's pretty damn funny!

I kinda expect the Cavs to get it again though. That franchise gets all the #1s.

Wife asked me a head scratcher.

Would I rather have the kings pull the 1 which would go to philly. Then we would have to deal with the what if’s and rehash the entire Vlade debacle that got us to this point, or the lakers pull that number 1?
Zion to the lakers? I would have to stop following the NBA. What a nightmare.
The former, all day every day.