• Raptors in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raptors in 6

• Raptors in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, Siakam having a legendarily bad final couple of minutes might have just cost Toronto the game.
As someone that was critical of Siakam in GM7 of the last series and the 1st two games of this series, I thought he played well on the whole tonight. He had a huge block on Brook Lopez in the second OT.

As poorly as Milwaukee shot the ball, I’m actually surprised they were in it at the end with a chance to win. Not sure that bodes we’ll for Toronto the rest of the series.

I have always thought that Cousins is the wrong guy to hang your star on. Now that he plays for the Worriers, I really don't care about him at all. He is still a punk which means he will fit in nicely with the GS Worriers.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
As someone that was critical of Siakam in GM7 of the last series and the 1st two games of this series, I thought he played well on the whole tonight. He had a huge block on Brook Lopez in the second OT.

As poorly as Milwaukee shot the ball, I’m actually surprised they were in it at the end with a chance to win. Not sure that bodes we’ll for Toronto the rest of the series.
He picked it up in overtime but the end of regulation saw him bricking 3/4 critical free throws that would have put the game out of the Bucks reach, sorta blew his rebounding assignments, then threw up an ugly shot to end regulation. It wasn't great.

I have always thought that Cousins is the wrong guy to hang your star on. Now that he plays for the Worriers, I really don't care about him at all. He is still a punk which means he will fit in nicely with the GS Worriers.
Yeah, I supported Cousins when he was on the Kings, and wouldn't mind if he got a ring someday, just not this year with GS. I just can't cross over to the dark side.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
No need for name-calling. If you don't care about him at all, why make a comment?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Yeah, I supported Cousins when he was on the Kings, and wouldn't mind if he got a ring someday, just not this year with GS. I just can't cross over to the dark side.
It's not about him getting a ring. It's about him being able to come back and actually play in the games, win or lose.

The Klaw injured, plays sensational through it, pushing Raptors to 3-2 lead over Bucks. Kawhi clearly best two-way player in the NBA - even injured! Sorry Greek Freak, great a superstar as you are you've met your match and he's overall better than you.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The Klaw injured, plays sensational through it, pushing Raptors to 3-2 lead over Bucks. Kawhi clearly best two-way player in the NBA - even injured! Sorry Greek Freak, great a superstar as you are you've met your match and he's overall better than you.
Giannis is only 24 years old and is pretty much playing in his first serious playoff run ever. He'll get there.

Giannis is only 24 years old and is pretty much playing in his first serious playoff run ever. He'll get there.
I think so, eventually. Needs to improve outside shot, FT%, get better half court set, less forcing inside constantly. If ever gets consistent 3 point shot it's over- ungurardable! Defense even now very good but to get to elite level needs better foot work, working angles, certain killer instinct on D as much as naturally displays on offense. All that stuff Kawhi does in his sleep and has for years.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think there's room enough for praise of both Giannis and Kawhi at this point. It doesn't matter to me which one might or might not be better "overall" - they're both a joy to watch.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I have to ask. When did Gucci Mane become a Bucks fan? He was definitely rooting for them. I always thought he had other affiliations?

1558706907795.png

I thought Milwaukee would take this series, but Toronto might have the better shot against GS. The Warriors are a pretty bad matchup for the Bucks.
I have not watched Giannis much at all before this series - he is overrated. Reggie Miller was right questioning his MVP candidacy. His shooting is too inconsistent anything outside of 5 feet - with most especially FTs. He has explosive athletiscm and great defense. And He's still young, so he could improve, but the Raptors have figured out their own defense for Bucks very well. Bledsoe and Mirotic have to do alot more scoring. During the Bucks wins, Lopez was picking up alot of slack. Brogdan had an awful game 4 which contributed substantially to that loss.

The Raptors front line players are better interior players on the whole than the Bucks. The Raptors look more ready for the Warriors, but their guards are gonna get toasted just like Portland. Gasol will absolutely have to be a factor offensively against the Warriors if they have any hope of winning. For the Warriors assuming Durant doesn't return, Green will have to account for his fouling.