Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raptors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Bucks in 6.

I really hope they can beat the Raps down. I can’t stand Kawhi after the nonsense he pulled with San Antonio.

As far as the Sixers organization goes, I feel Kawhi’s shot was ultimate karma for all the blatant tanking.

But none of that was the players fault. I feel bad for them, especially for Joel Embiid. I wasn’t much of a fan of Embiid until recently. I saw a couple interviews and background features where I understand and respect where he’s coming from.

He may get knocked and mocked on social media for crying after this loss, but I respect him even more now. The kid really cares, unlike many. He takes it super seriously and I absolutely love players like that. I’m a converted fan.

Also, major props to Kawhi, who I’m already on record as endorsing as the best 2 way player in the game. That was as clutch a shot as you’ll see, especially at the end of a game 7. Wow!

I like the Bucks in 6 too. I'm honestly really bummed the Sixers lost. I think that was the team with the best shot against the Warriors. Their superstar power is on an elite level... but we shall see with the Bucks vs. Raptors.

I will reserve judgement until he re-signs with Toronto or goes to LA.
Yeah, count me in with those believing Kawhi was for sure gone to LA. He still might be. But if they get to the Finals or win it all, it might be hard for him to leave.

Also, much credit to Toronto for taking a gamble on him without the guarantee he’d re-sign. It’s paying off so far.

I'm actually gonna say bucks in 5. The bucks are legit. George hill doesnt have many fans around here(tho really he didnt cost us much) I love Milwaukee's bench tho, best in the league..

Toronto looks beat up too.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Bucks in 6.

I really hope they can beat the Raps down. I can’t stand Kawhi after the nonsense he pulled with San Antonio.
I mean, Toronto has more talent than Milwaukee. But, you know who else has more talent than Milwaukee? Boston.

I have a feeling that, after the Eastern Conference Finals, Coach Bud is going to pull a Geno Auriemma, and be like, "We had Diana Taurasi Giannis Antetokuonmpo, and they didn't."

I mean, Toronto has more talent than Milwaukee. But, you know who else has more talent than Milwaukee? Boston.

I have a feeling that, after the Eastern Conference Finals, Coach Bud is going to pull a Geno Auriemma, and be like, "We had Diana Taurasi Giannis Antetokuonmpo, and they didn't."
not sure I would agree with this.

Kawhi=Giannis
Siakam<Middleton
Lowry=Bledsoe
Gasol>Lopez
Ibaka=Mirotic
Green<Brogdon
FVV<Hill

Bucks have more talent imo. The Bucks are also equipped with better scorers. I know Lowry is 33yearsold now, but he looks like a shell of his former self. Turns out, Gasol isn't all that productive when your entire offense doesn't run through him.

Brett Brown must be fired. It's outrageous they have Embiid and are getting those 24 second violations like that, post him up please...
Using your own logic against you: LINK: Embiid says idea of firing 76ers' Brown is 'B.S.'

My opinion on Harden as a player may be different than Steve Kerr’s, but your opinion about firing Brown is different than Joel Embiid’s. Guess what? It doesn’t prove either of us is right or wrong.

Take that for data!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The Raptors finally managed to avoid getting annihilated in the playoffs by Lebron this season only to get destroyed by Lebron 2.0 instead.

You could argue that not having a defender like OG Anuoby out there to put on Giannis is hurting them but his body is apparently made out of tissue paper so I'm not sure banking on having him out there was a viable strategy. It is also remarkable seeing noted Lebron stopper Kawhi have absolutely no luck stopping Giannis.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Man, Siakam having a legendarily bad final couple of minutes might have just cost Toronto the game.

You'd have to imagine Nick Nurse drew something else up to beat the buzzer than a 26-ft contested Siakam three.