My first LP game.....quite an impression.

I finally ordered NBALP Thursday, and I have to say I'M GLAD! I've never had it before, but after seeing what I wouldv'e missed without it, I'm definately getting it from here on out. It's well worth the money, and I can't go another straight month without my Kings like I've had to do in the past because of aire schedules. I was SO pumped watching the game that I have to see them all now! 24 isn't enough!

I couldn't have got it at a better time!

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Don't forget about Channel 656 for Kings pre game for most games and for pre-game and game on others. We love it and the NBA channel (601?) is on 24 hr I believe.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
CruzDude said:
Don't forget about Channel 656 for Kings pre game for most games and for pre-game and game on others. We love it and the NBA channel (601?) is on 24 hr I believe.
Dude, is that Comcast channels? I am on DishNetwork and I never see a pre-game telecast with my LP.

SacTown, I know exactly how you feel. I started LP this past November and I have never had the opportunity to see so much basketball (Kings and everyone else). It is great...even if it is usually the opponents feed.

i love my LP!

i could prolly do a testimonial for NBA LEAGUE PASS...hehe

its totally ideal for a Sacramento Kings fan from Connecticut

id paid $99 dollars for it orginally...last year right after the all star break...but i paid $189 dollars for it at the start of this season...but i know its currently on sale for $109

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
iheartBrad said:
i love my LP!

i could prolly do a testimonial for NBA LEAGUE PASS...hehe

its totally ideal for a Sacramento Kings fan from Connecticut
I am hearing you!!! I have seen every Kings game except 1 and now that the Bulls are on the new Comcast Chicago (which I now get through DishNetwork), I don't care that LP blacks it out anymore.

I am also very much enjoying some of the other great games. I watch the schedule to see when (and who) the Spurs, the Suns (and anyone else ahead of us in the standings) is playing. ;)

^as do i

i get the Celtics blackouts so ive only missed 1 game so far...and THANK GOSH i had kf.com pbp thread to keep me from going insane...and the next and last match-up against the Celts is in Boston...and as i mention so many other times before on this board...ill actually be AT the fleetcenter...so i could careless that its blacked out this time around

lets not forget how great NBA TV (the channel) is as well...i have DirectTv...and didn't have that channel until i got LP...so im happy with that...love the end of the night highlights on NBA TV DAILY and ofcourse Rick Kamla's Fantasy Hoops...for every STAT FREAK like myself...im not even in any of those fantasy leagues i just watch for the stats

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
fishstick05 said:
Those are the DirecTV channels
Thanks for your kindness in answering, fishstick05.......and your 1st post too. :) We'll do just about anything to encourage our new members to post. ;)

Yeah 6th, I've noticed that none of the game's have been from Sacramento's feed. I really wanna see one though.

I paid the $109 for it, and I'm also on DishNetwork, and the fantasy thing is awesome on NBATV.

And I'm in VA, where there is no basketball team, so.....