Monarchs are IN!!!!!

That was the closest thing to the Monarchs putting their foot on the throat of an opponent and wrestling the life out of them as I've ever seen them do. I believe the Comets got to within 4 in the 2nd half and then the M's shut the door for good. It looked like Whiz wanted to keep Yo on the bench the remainder of the game but when the Comets made their charge he brought Yo back in and she was a big reason for their sealing the deal.

This was the best game I've seen DeMya Walker have in a while. She looked more like the 2003 Walker than the one I saw most of the season who has worked my last nerve. But the minute I said that outloud to somebody, she gets caught standing around with the ball and Sheila Lambert takes it away from her for a steal. It was also good to see Tangela come alive. Kara Lawson looked more vintage than she has this year. The block she made in the open floor against Octavia Blue who was on her way to an uncontested basket after a steal was brilliant. That it lead to a 3pt basket on the other end of the floor by Edna lifted the crowd and the team out of their respective "we hope Ticha's not seriously injured" dolldrums. Brunson and Griffith need to have a secret codeword so that Baby Yo knows that the person she is wrestling with for the ball is her own teammate. Yo almost lost an arm to Brunson who was determined to take any thing she had to take to keep a rebound in her possession. Michelle Snow might want to not mess with her either after the two of them nearly squared off after a tussle for a rebound. Brunson was particularly nasty tonight.....

Nice game, even nicer BIG crowd for the festivities. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for ending the drama and clinching on your own terms. Congratulations and let's get it on! Hell yeah!!

Yessssssss!!

Great Game Tonight Ladies!!! I Was Actually A Little Surprised At How Well We Did With Ticha Not In The Game. But There Was Never A Doubt In My Mind That We Still Could Have Won Tonight.:cool: Can You Say P-L-A-Y-O-F-F-S:) Whoow!! You Gotta Luv It!!!

Am I the only one who had their hands over their face when Ticha went down and the Comets came back to tie the game???:p

With that said.....
WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

How'bout them Monarchs?!:D

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO x 2! :D

Great crowd, great game and great great great team effort. It seems a bit weird, to say just like that they Monarchs are in the playoffs....but I'll take it either way.

Yo was great, Demaya and Tan were great, Edna has had a good second half, Kara coming and taking the reigns was great, how can you say anything bad about Brunson, Ruthie....every one who came into the game contributed. It was a great thing to watch. Now, Ticha worries me. She looked in a lot of pain while getting checked out on the bench, but then walked out on her own to the locker room with only a little limp. I really hope she is ok.

I had a feeling that it was going to be a good game when I looked over at the team right before tip off. They were pumped, getting them selves going....I even think I saw coach Wis smile!

I still want a win today! Don't just walk into the playoffs, break the door down!