[MIN/SAC] Just before the half...

Trust me...I would be the first to cry if anything happened to Monty ;)

If I could add thoughts before (and perhaps um after the half)? ...
Could the Monarchs FOR THE LOVE OF NAISMITH stop turning the damn ball over!?!? I probably should know this since I obsess about it, but this HAS to be the 3rd game or so in which they have given up 20+ points off their turnovers.

It seems like the Monarchs are in every single game but a turnover here a missed free throw there has kind of defined the early season. This team could easily be 3-2 instead of 1-4. However last night's game in my mind came down to one thing and one thing only.

They had Augustus and we didn't.:(

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
It seems like the Monarchs are in every single game but a turnover here a missed free throw there has kind of defined the early season. This team could easily be 3-2 instead of 1-4. However last night's game in my mind came down to one thing and one thing only.

They had Augustus and we didn't.:(
This touches on a thought I had last night as I was watching the game: most teams in the WNBA have at least two players that can take over a game at any time, and are, essentially, unguardable. Sacramento is one of only two teams in the league (along with New York) that don't even have one. I mean, seriously: our leading scorer has a career-high of twenty-nine points. New York is the only other team in the league that doesn't have a player who's scored thirty even once in their career.

And it doesn't help that the player whom I personally feel is the team's best player appears to be the fourth option on offense...

this Touches On A Thought I Had Last Night As I Was Watching The Game: Most Teams In The Wnba Have At Least Two Players That Can Take Over A Game At Any Time, And Are, Essentially, Unguardable. Sacramento Is One Of Only Two Teams In The League (along With New York) That Don't Even Have One. I Mean, Seriously: Our Leading Scorer Has A Career-high Of Twenty-nine Points. New York Is The Only Other Team In The League That Doesn't Have A Player Who's Scored Thirty Even Once In Their Career.

and It Doesn't Help That The Player Whom I Personally Feel Is The Team's Best Player Appears To Be The Fourth Option On Offense...
ditto