[MIL/DET] Game 2

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
:confused:

They've *never* shown "every" playoff game on TNT; last year, the games were split between ABC, ESPN, TNT and NBA TV. Before then, it was ABC, ESPN and TNT. Before that, it was NBC, TBS and TNT. And before *that*, the games were on CBS and whoever else the NBA was partnered with.

¿¿¿ said:
didnt they have that "40 games 40 nights" or something...and they showed all the western conference playoff games
I think last year they showed all the Western Conference Finals games, but I'm not sure if they're doing the same this year. ABC does all of the Finals and some other games on weekends. ESPN also takes some games; the Kings are playing on ESPN2 on Friday.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
¿¿¿ said:
didnt they have that "40 games 40 nights" or something...and they showed all the western conference playoff games
"40 games in 40 nights" =/= all the playoff games.

Eight first-round series + four second-round series + two conference final series = a *minimum* of fifty-six games, and as many as ninety-eight...

TNT only "guarantees" forty.

I think NBATV is free for a week. I ordered our sports package (NBATV included) so I don't need the free trial. But if anyone wants to watch certain games that are shown on NBATV, i guess you can ask your local provider if they're giving the promo.

NBATV is good to have because it also gives you complete live postgame news conferences of each game.