Mike Brown hired as Head Coach

Good thing?

• Total voters
It makes sense for coach to bring his coaching staff with him. I am hopeful that Doug can stick around for his own development and Rico is one of the best in the league at what he does so to me it makes sense for him to stick around.

I think they will be one (most likely Rico), maybe two old assistants that continue with the team, the rest will be brought in by the new coach.

I’m interested to see what rotations he uses. We need some luck on Tuesday if we can pull 4 or 5 that would be great but as a Kings fan I’m ready for 8 or 9.

Brown hasn't even had a chance to put his kids pictures up in his new office and he's already getting the official Kings national media treatment.

Can the man at least get his purple Kings polo shirt first?

If you're up 3-1 and it's evident from the jump that "it isn't your night" why not take the night off and see if you can get the other team to waste energy or develop some overconfidence? Obviously there's some risk but it seems that's more likely what happened. Warriors shot badly and made lots of bad turnovers. But at least they weren't Marcus Smart last night?

The life and times of Kings fans...

Newly hired coach gets his current team spanked on national TV: Worst move ever! Void that contract!

(fast forward to October/November)

Kings are on a 10 game winning streak: Let's just forget about the discussion we all had back in May. Yeah, that one. It never happened, OK?

:D:D:D:D:D

LOL!!!! I certainly do love this team!!!