Mike Brown hired as Head Coach

Good thing?

• Total voters
Sounds like the decision was made and they were “negotiating over the weekend”. I wonder if Sam was wrong about non one being offered the job. Maybe not technically as the details were being worked out but he implied a decision had not been made.

The first thing that came to mind when the Kings fired Luke was I really hope they go after Mike Brown!! I’m so happy, I’m about to go buy season tickets!!
Maybe you can go halvsies with Slab. You can go to half the games and wave a “bring Fox off the bench” sign and Slab can attend the other games in a Mark Jackson jersey while waving a “shoulda let it burn” sign.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member

Dude literally made up a whole weirdass narrative and is now acting like the Kings are somehow the team that was wrong about how things were playing out behind the scenes.
what a huckster.

I am glad our FO situation has matured to the Monte and Wilcox show. I think they are hitting about 80% thus far, and while Brown may not be as exciting as some of the blank slates, I do like him over the final 3 and I was also firmly against D'Antoni, so assuming there was some degree of compromise in taking a proven guy, he's the best of the lot. Youngest too. And I think he is hungry and has as much to prove as any of the first timers would be - namely that he can win without LeBron.