Martin featured in Sports Illustrated

I don't know where I should post it, so I'll post it here. According to ESPN Kevin Martin is Featured in this weeks SI magazine.

source: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=sac

"Zanesville native Kevin Martin is featured in this week's Sports Illustrated. The NBA's fourth league scorer is getting some recognition as he has started well despite the Kings early struggles."

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I don't know where I should post it, so I'll post it here. According to ESPN Kevin Martin is Featured in this weeks SI magazine.

source: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=sac

"Zanesville native Kevin Martin is featured in this week's Sports Illustrated. The NBA's fourth league scorer is getting some recognition as he has started well despite the Kings early struggles."

Pages 38-39. It is a short article with a good picture. Nicely done.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The list of the NBA's scoring leaders reads like a roll call of league royalty: LeBron James. Kobe Bryant. Tracy McGrady. Kevin Martin. Carmelo Anthony.... Wait, Kevin Martin? The fresh-faced, fresh-faded wisp of a Sacramento Kings two guard? The guy whose shooting stroke is just slightly more sightly than Charles Barkley's golf swing? "People remind me that I'm up there all the time," says Martin of the scoring list. "Those are elite players. I'm just a guy trying to get better."
Pretty good stuff.

:)

The thing I love most about Kevin is how humble he stays even when his start is rising so quickly. He's exactly what we need as the face of the Kings franchise.

That was some pretty strong praise he gave Ron, too...just goes to show you how valuable Ron is to our team, no matter what anyone else around the country says. Ron is a great mentor to our younger players...Cisco also said pretty much the same thing about Ron, as well.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Unfortunately, the SI curse has apparently grown. Now it just takes being mentioned in the title of an article to put the sword of Damacles over a player's head.

:(

Unfortunately, the SI curse has apparently grown. Now it just takes being mentioned in the title of an article to put the sword of Damacles over a player's head.

:(
If we never have a player featured in a magazine(specifically SI lol) or on a video game EVER again, it wont bug me one bit!:D