Luke Loucks joins Mike Brown's coaching staff

We knew this was coming but on paper this is shaping up to be the best coaching staff we've had since Rick and Coachie were here.

And the coach is actually getting the full support of the franchise in the first time in god knows when. I'll assume that aside from Christie these guys aren't coming cheap.

Between this level of commitment and the 4th pick I haven't been this excited in ages (hype in 2018 before the pick notwithstanding).

We knew this was coming but on paper this is shaping up to be the best coaching staff we've had since Rick and Coachie were here.

And the coach is actually getting the full support of the franchise in the first time in god knows when. I'll assume that aside from Christie these guys aren't coming cheap.

Between this level of commitment and the 4th pick I haven't been this excited in ages (hype in 2018 before the pick notwithstanding).
I hope with Brown coming in, NBA gives us not a favorable (since we arent a winning team) but more even schedule. Last year was brutal with all those road games in the 2nd

I hope with Brown coming in, NBA gives us not a favorable (since we arent a winning team) but more even schedule. Last year was brutal with all those road games in the 2nd
That will have to depend on our on-court performance. I'm as much a conspiracy theorist as the next guy about the private exclusive league that is NBA but until we play better, there's no reason for anyone to even pay any attention to our schedule other than "avoid putting them on TV as much as possible".

That will have to depend on our on-court performance. I'm as much a conspiracy theorist as the next guy about the private exclusive league that is NBA but until we play better, there's no reason for anyone to even pay any attention to our schedule other than "avoid putting them on TV as much as possible".
hence why I said not favorable but more even instead of a ton of road games in the 2nd half. Just a little more balanced.

Likely won't be a popular opinion here, but ton of road games in the 2nd means ton of home games in the 1st. Some people will say that's a better schedule since team can establish itself, develop chemistry, and gain confidence in the first half.

Ultimately, all teams play the same number of home and road games. Playing in one of the toughest divisions is slightly hard on us, but we are not even at the stage where we can complain about it.

Let's just hope the team plays better and wins a bit more. As a fan, these are not the kind of problems I want to brood over.

So can we get a list who we have in place now? Can we breakdown the strengths and weakness of each and what we can expect from this crew?

Mike Brown HC
Jordi Fernandez AHC
Doug Christie
Luke Loucks
Jay Triano
?Rico Hines (is he staying on board)?

Anyone Im missing?

Likely won't be a popular opinion here, but ton of road games in the 2nd means ton of home games in the 1st. Some people will say that's a better schedule since team can establish itself, develop chemistry, and gain confidence in the first half.

Ultimately, all teams play the same number of home and road games. Playing in one of the toughest divisions is slightly hard on us, but we are not even at the stage where we can complain about it.

Let's just hope the team plays better and wins a bit more. As a fan, these are not the kind of problems I want to brood over.
If you are a STH it sucks either way. A balanced schedule is very nice more space between games.

I can see Vivek and the rest of the owners wanting more games in the back half though expecting that if the team is improving and showing progress and maybe even contending for a playoff spot they'll have better sales.

As far as a predictor of record, it's probably best to have cupcakes early and get a flow, doesn't matter if it's home or away. Problem is we're the cupcakes until Brown's defensive schemes prove otherwise.