Lotto day countdown!

Damn, why the hell did you have to post that picture? :mad:
I dont like it either, but it was an ultimate climax of Kings fans heartbreak from 1985-2002-Present. Viking Inferno had just said that getting the 3rd pick and drafting Jennings would be heartbreak...and I was reminding him of what heartbreak truly is as a Kings fan...heartbreak that started with trading Mike Woodson and Larry Drew and a lottery pick for oft injured Derek Smith, the tragic suicide of Ricky Berry, the Dick Motta 'dark' years, the Laker series' heartbreak, Webb's knee, Adelman being fired, Musselhead, Theus fired...and here we are now.

edit: and now we turn the page...

Last edited:
I'm getting more and more nervous as lottery day draws closer. I'll be expecting #4 pick, that way anything better will be a pleasant surprise.

I just played the Chad Ford Lottery Mock Draft 10 times, this is how it came out

1 - 4th pick
2 - 4th pick
3 - 4th pick
4- 2nd pick
5 - 4th pick
6 - 1st pick
7 - 3rd pick
8 - 2nd pick
9 - 1st pick
10 - 3rd pick

That sucks...

I just played the Chad Ford Lottery Mock Draft 10 times, this is how it came out

1 - 4th pick
2 - 4th pick
3 - 4th pick
4- 2nd pick
5 - 4th pick
6 - 1st pick
7 - 3rd pick
8 - 2nd pick
9 - 1st pick
10 - 3rd pick

That sucks...
few more days mate.. if we get the 4th pick so be it. everything happens for a reason.

1 - 4th pick
2 - 4th pick
3 - 4th pick
4- 2nd pick
5 - 4th pick
6 - 1st pick
7 - 3rd pick
8 - 2nd pick
9 - 1st pick
10 - 3rd pick

That sucks...

Did it again myself 10 times for the heck of it..

1, 4, 2, 4, 1, 4, 4, 4, 1, 2............

we got two 2s, three 1s. and five 4s lol..

I got the number 1 pick like 5 times maybe they should send me haha of course I'm not all that lucky so that lottery machine is bogus the percentages are what they are and Tuesday we will defy logic and get the number 1 pick.

i got 7 ones 2 threes and one 2 in ten tries

should they send me? :p
You and DJ3 can arm wrestle for the honor. Seriously though, we made need to make Webber do the ESPN lottery machine 10 times and see his results before we commit to sending him on Tuesday. If he gets 7 4s, we may need to rethink our representative.

You and DJ3 can arm wrestle for the honor. Seriously though, we made need to make Webber do the ESPN lottery machine 10 times and see his results before we commit to sending him on Tuesday. If he gets 7 4s, we may need to rethink our representative.
or he can have his buddies at espn tamper with the machine while no ones looking...

thought i try it out for the fun of it

four #1s three #2s one #3 and two #4s

i just kinda wish cwebb wore #1...u know as some sort of sign or omen