Losses Best Thing to Happen to Kings!!!

The kings season is at a pivotal point this weekend...i think what doens't destroy the kings will make them STRONGER!!!.. if the kings respond the same way they did in the 2002 season, these disgusting losses may turn out to be a blessing in disguise...

i think the kings have been trying to emulate the suns, mavs and sonics, by trying to out run and out gun their opponents every night... but that is not kings basketball... the kings are all about ball movement and the extra pass... that is what the kings must get back too... the kings can not out run or out gun the suns and mavs of the league... they must get back to what has made them such a huge success....

i think the kings were getting complacent recently... they were assuming that with mobley, they can now out score everybody, and they did not need to play defense... but they are wrong... hopefully they will learn from these losses that if they don't start playing some good defense and rebound, they won't get out of the first round... there is still time to turn this all around and focus the kings for the stretch run!!!

hopefully these losses will put that chip back on the kings shoulders, like they had in 2002 season... like some people said, its THE KINGS AGAINST THE WORLD!!!... and if the kings can look within themslves and play some DEFENSE and REBOUND!!!... they can turn this into the best thing that ever happened to the kings...

Last edited:
A

AriesMar27

unless the spurs, mavs, suns and sonics are losing too... losses are not good at all....

This is the time of the season to have turmoil if the Kings are going to have it. There is plenty of time for them to get everthing straightened out before the real season starts.