Lakers Drool

there should be some kind of alert for something like this.

"Bricklayer! It's the stupid laker fan alert!"

"Holy ball-hogger VF! I thought they were all busy kissing Kobe's butt!"

"To the Ban-mobile!"

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Geoff said:
there should be some kind of alert for something like this.

"Bricklayer! It's the stupid laker fan alert!"

"Holy ball-hogger VF! I thought they were all busy kissing Kobe's butt!"

"To the Ban-mobile!"
How about:

And now.................here's Dee-Dee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting observation I had recently...I don't know any Lakers fans that can name their 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th guys on the team. That tells me that they are Lakers fans the same reason why there are shirtless Kevin Federline-lookalike-jerks who drive slow on a fast lane to annoy other people on purpose. That, or they're retards.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Duc said:
Interesting observation I had recently...I don't know any Lakers fans that can name their 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th guys on the team. .
I bet KOBE BRYANT can't name the Lakers bench players either. If he could, he'd have to admit they existed and might actually have to rationalize not giving them any playing time. If he doesn't acknowledge them, it's all better for the LA Kobes.

Duc said:
Interesting observation I had recently...I don't know any Lakers fans that can name their 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th guys on the team. That tells me that they are Lakers fans the same reason why there are shirtless Kevin Federline-lookalike-jerks who drive slow on a fast lane to annoy other people on purpose. That, or they're retards.
Let's see, there's Slava Medvedenko and uh...

just proves my point about MOST Laker fans again and again...they dont know a damn thing about their own team, they just like to hear the sound of their own voices. I could tell them more about their own team than they could even dream about.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I will say that the Laker fans who post here regularly are some of the most knowledgeable NBA people I've encountered. I'm thinking Kingfans.com draws the best and the worst. The best stay; the worst ...

Well, let's just say they may be used to pollution in the LA air but they still can't survive POOF dust!

:D