KingsFans 2021 Draft Board: #13

If all players were available, who should the Kings draft?

• Jaden Springer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James Bouknight

• Jared Butler

• Kai Jones

• Tre Mann

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KINGSFANS 2021 DRAFT BOARD
  1. Cade Cunningham
  2. Evan Mobley
  3. Jalen Green
  4. Jonathan Kuminga
  5. Jalen Suggs
  6. Scottie Barnes
  7. Jalen Johnson
  8. Moses Moody
  9. Franz Wagner
  10. Josh Giddey
  11. Alperen Şengün
  12. Ziaire Williams

RULES
  • You’ll be able to select only 1 player that you think would be the best pick FOR THE KINGS. This isn’t a generic big board. We’ll be making this a Kings specific big board.
  • The poll will be open for 48 hours. After it closes, the player with the most votes will take his rightful place on our KingsFans big board (in the event of a tie, I’ll be the tiebreaker to keep it simple).
  • The player chosen in the current poll will be missing from the next poll. At that point, we would only have 9 options so please post a comment below mentioning a player you would like to nominate for the next poll. The player who receives the most nominations will be added (in the event of a tie, I’ll be the tiebreaker to keep it simple).

Way too low for Keon Johnson here. Tremendous athlete who is probably better on defense than he is offense at this point. I don't see too many issues with him defending 3s either with a solid wingspan and of course the eye-popping athleticism. He'll be multi-positional defender where you can stick him on just about any 1-3 with success.

Excellent Free throw rate (.409) and not totally broken FT% (70.3%). Involved as a playmaker too with a 20% AST rate, excellent for a wing. The handle is there, he's amazing at getting to the rim and has a lot of good tricks/footwork to create shots/space in the mid-range. Kind of reminds of how Derozan plays where he's looking to get to the rim/mid-range to create.

The big IF is how well does he develop the 3pt shot and him being able to extend his mid-range/post package further out. I don't think his form is bad at all (as displayed by his mid-range work and out of the post work), but he needs to significantly improve as a C&S player and make defenses pay for going under screens. It doesn't seem like he has much confidence with it and forces action into the mid-range/rim.

Way too low for Keon Johnson here. Tremendous athlete who is probably better on defense than he is offense at this point. I don't see too many issues with him defending 3s either with a solid wingspan and of course the eye-popping athleticism. He'll be multi-positional defender where you can stick him on just about any 1-3 with success.

Excellent Free throw rate (.409) and not totally broken FT% (70.3%). Involved as a playmaker too with a 20% AST rate, excellent for a wing. The handle is there, he's amazing at getting to the rim and has a lot of good tricks/footwork to create shots/space in the mid-range. Kind of reminds of how Derozan plays where he's looking to get to the rim/mid-range to create.

The big IF is how well does he develop the 3pt shot and him being able to extend his mid-range/post package further out. I don't think his form is bad at all (as displayed by his mid-range work and out of the post work), but he needs to significantly improve as a C&S player and make defenses pay for going under screens. It doesn't seem like he has much confidence with it and forces action into the mid-range/rim.
where were you in the last poll? He lost in a tie! ;)