[Game] Kings vs. Warriors - 4/16/2024 (Play-In Tournament) - 7:00PM PDT/10:00PM EDT (TNT)

Which Kings team will we see tomorrow night?

• The TERRIBLE Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly was the basis for Keon to go undrafted?

Good shooter and scorer in college. Great length for a combo guard. Defense. I guess it was just Alabama guys getting no respect. Herb Jones fell far the season before.
He was 22, I believe.

It's the biggest leak by far in draft scouting. Dudes like Keon/Herb/Bane, hell even Keegan, get underrated because they're not 19 year old kids.

I'd give Murray and Ellis co-MVPs on this one. Both young guys took huge steps up in their respective games tonight. The tide seemed to be ebbing in the 4th, but Mitchell, Barnes and Murray made huge pressure shots to prevent GS from coming back. Great, great defense in this game.
Just think to last year when they were hunting Keegan on screens and pressuring the absolute crap out of him whenever he touched the ball. 1 year later, he does this to that same team.

What exactly was the basis for Keon to go undrafted?

Good shooter and scorer in college. Great length for a combo guard. Defense. I guess it was just Alabama guys getting no respect. Herb Jones fell far the season before.
He should’ve been a 2nd round pick.

But he was an older player who was really skinny. He was also seen as a tweener guard who was more of a SF than PG. his path to an NBA rotation wasn’t immediately clear out of college. He was looking like a guy who might just be a pesky 10mpg player off the bench.

I think he was severely overlooked due to his size. Thank god we found him

Even if this is all I get, I will take knocking the warriors out of the playoffs. **** them.

I work downtown and there were so many people in Warriors jerseys. About half of them I saw were W fans.. A lot of yelling back and forth too.. I work on 7th and I street. (I as in eye). It's like 2 blocks from Golden 1 Center. I wish I was there to see them after they lost. Probably going to be a few fights lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.