[Game] Kings vs. Nuggets, 12/29/20, 7PM PST, 10PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least the Kings might have more of a night off against the Nuggets on defense. They play more of a slow down half court style and aren't really attacking the Kings the way the Suns and almost every other team worth a darn will.

5 assists for Barnes. Porter might not be a defensive genius, but it helps when HB's given a chance to get involved offensively. The guy is SOUND.

De’Aaron losing like four assists in that quarter due to his teammates bricking shots left and right.
10-19 from the field, including 4-7 from 3. Hard to complain about the shooting. OTOH, when the opposition is shooting 67% from the field... time for Whiteside to impose his interior defensive will on this game. Juice has 8/4/6 in 10 1/2 min. Yikes.

Tyrese or Fox needs to be in at all times. If he can handle it, Tyrese needs 30 mpg already. I don't discount the possibility that he's simply off to a fast start. I don't think it's fair to expect the rook to show out like this throughout his initial campaign.

But... wow.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
“McNair THRILLED to take the best player available.”

ahhhh the joys of having a good GM. Hell, a competent GM even.

I know Tyrese’s play shouldn’t affect how I feel about CoJo...but...god, it does.
Its the same way I felt about George Hill when we drafted Fox. Only worse because I’ve never understood why Cojo ever got minutes in the first place. He’s supposedly a good defensive point guard but I swear every time I look up he gets beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.