[Game] Kings vs. Jazz, Friday Nov. 1, 7 PM PT/10 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! Feels like the league wanted us to win one. Couple of fouls at the end. Let the 100 mill man play at the end. He’s got to fight through this slump. He’s trying to live up to the big contract. Too much ISO BALL. Coach sucks. We won in spite of him.

It's about freakin' time. It feels great to get the W, especially against a team like the Jazz. The crowd's energy was electric. I hope this turns things around for the team

That said, it felt like we were lucky to win this one. So many unforced turnovers, horrible execution and clock management down the stretch, and no ball or player movement (what is up with this hero ball?). They're nowhere near where they need to be.

Didnt watch the game but saw the last 17 seconds. Good to see a win but can someone comment on whether we looked like we ran a coherant offense with purpose or if it was just more of the same iso hero ball?

I’m happy about the win. So glad to see the team come through. But, I have a sneaking feeling that Buddy is a 6th man on a Luke Walton team. My man Buddy’s defense is so bad. So bad. And the handle that leads to poor shot selection...Buddy, my dude, why? Tighten the handle, my guy. Come on.

Didnt watch the game but saw the last 17 seconds. Good to see a win but can someone comment on whether we looked like we ran a coherant offense with purpose or if it was just more of the same iso hero ball?
Iso. I mean 15 assists/17 turnovers tells you what you need to know about the flow of the offense.

Kings had a sustained defensive effort for the whole game. That is why the offensive lapses/droughts didn’t kill them.

Status
Not open for further replies.