[Game] Kings v. Heat - Wednesday, March 14 - 7 PDT

ZBo bricked his late shot - almost saved the day for you. Too bad DeAaron, Bogi and Buddy weren't in on it I guess.

I just get tired of this stuff because being mad at the win does nothing to improve draft position. Nothing. Even if you can enlighten 100 other people to also be mad at the win, it won't help the draft position. At all. So...
Getting mad as a collective should do something about this front office. What the hell are we trying to do? Trade away are star and rebuild only to sign a bunch of redundant vets that are helping us win games against other subpar teams.

Vlade has no vision, he is an incompetent GM and he is the reason why we don’t have the luxury of tanking next year because we don’t have a first round pick.

Getting mad as a collective should do something about this front office. What the hell are we trying to do? Trade away are star and rebuild only to sign a bunch of redundant vets that are helping us win games against other subpar teams.

Vlade has no vision, he is an incompetent GM and he is the reason why we don’t have the luxury of tanking next year because we don’t have a first round pick.
LOL @ tanking being a luxury

Thank God you aren’t running the show.

Zach Randolph was the main reason why the Kings nearly lost this game so if anything this gave the Kings reasons to keep playing him.
Totally disagree. Dude scored 22 on 16 shots.

ZBO has no long term future on this team. He needs to be sitting in crunch time. Let the kids win it or don't win at all. We need THEM to learn how to get it done down the stretch.

Totally disagree. Dude scored 22 on 16 shots.

ZBO has no long term future on this team. He needs to be sitting in crunch time. Let the kids win it or don't win at all. We need THEM to learn how to get it done down the stretch.

I was mainly talking about his help tanking in this one. He was exploited on defense towards the end and blew it down the stretch on offense as well. I agree, he needs to be sitting in crunch time and not taking a huge bite out of the offense, but he was a friend of the tank tonight.

I thought PDA traded our 2019 pick...

EDIT: My bad, I saw someone say that PDA made an elaborate trade in the past involving a 2019 1st, thought it was the pick in question.

Last edited:
LOL @ tanking being a luxury

Thank God you aren’t running the show.
Yes thank god we are picking in in the middle of lottery when all the stars will be gone. 12 years of this crap, still no direction, Vlade is out there blabing about cap space. Lol like anyone would want to sign with us. He can’t seem to hit on a draft pick outside of the top 5 and watch him waste it another no name from Europe next year.

Oh look, someone who was actually there had fun tonight.

Some of y'all are just toxic. Leave it on the tank threads please.
It was great man...that was the most fun I have ever had, probably since Tyreke’s game winning fadeaway against Denver in 2009, and I go to 3-4 games a year...

This is a different team post-Cousins, with a whole different vibe. It is too much fun to see Buddy calmly draining everything, and Fox with more heart than anyone on the court.

I am over worrying about the lotto. Life is too short for that noise. Also, Shumpert impressed me with how we was talking to players, kind of like a player-coach on the sideline.

Yes thank god we are picking in in the middle of lottery when all the stars will be gone. 12 years of this crap, still no direction, Vlade is out there blabing about cap space. Lol like anyone would want to sign with us. He can’t seem to hit on a draft pick outside of the top 5 and watch him waste it another no name from Europe next year.
You cant possibly know who will be the best player from this draft yet, we havent even seen the tourament yet! Step off the ledge my friend, its gonna be alright.

Being a Kings fan is much harder when you act like you are. You gotta roll with the punches...actually...being a Kings fan is a great metaphor for life. Haha

Get out to the arena and have some fun. The lotto is gonna lotto, and the league is gonna league. None of it really matters if you really think about it, nobody is beating super teams.

I get being frustrated by the ineptitude of the Kings over the last decade, it's been awful for all of us fans, but half of the stuff you're angry about in this post hasn't actually happened. You're so convinced that Vlade is awful that you're angry with him for stuff he hasn't done yet.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
It was great man...that was the most fun I have ever had, probably since Tyreke’s game winning fadeaway against Denver in 2009, and I go to 3-4 games a year...

This is a different team post-Cousins, with a whole different vibe. It is too much fun to see Buddy calmly draining everything, and Fox with more heart than anyone on the court.

I am over worrying about the lotto. Life is too short for that noise. Also, Shumpert impressed me with how we was talking to players, kind of like a player-coach on the sideline.
I'm a 'Zona fan who would love to have Ayton. Doncic looks great. There's 3-4 other players who have impressed me from what I've seen (which is limited). But holy crap, I don't think any of them are LeBron James or Tim Duncan guys that are going to instantly turn a team to contender. The game doesn't even work that way. The Warriors have a #2 pick on their team who was considered a sell out because he joined them AFTER they started their run of dominance. I'm a lot more impressed we have kids balling their hearts out, getting some early results, the coach and GM seem to be on the same page so you know we'll have some stability, Vivek seems to be less of an owner that thinks he knows everything, I'm just going to roll with it. Culture matters and if you were an adult in 1998 and saw how things changed so quickly you understand.

You mean like Bogdan Bogdanovic? Eat a snickers man your cranky.

Who the hell cares. Zbo s a damn good player and we need those. We were fortunate to get the vets we got. I love seeing them get decent minutes and hope we keep them and play tnem until we get someone better. I’m sorry some of you Lin’s weren’t sitting there with me at the game tonight. It was not only a real thrill, it was several.

Who the hell cares. Zbo s a damn good player and we need those. We were fortunate to get the vets we got. I love seeing them get decent minutes and hope we keep them and play tnem until we get someone better. I’m sorry some of you Lin’s weren’t sitting there with me at the game tonight. It was not only a real thrill, it was several.
Congrats on having a good time, ready for atleast 3 more years of 30 wins or less ? Sure sounds fun.

Did you listen to his interview? He's got a LOT of maturity for a kid. With him and Bogs out there, people are gonna have to bundle up. They both have ice water in their veins.
God, that makes me beyond happy after all we’ve been through with this organization and this ever changing roster and front office.

Like you said before the game, just stay healthy. Please stay healthy.

That was a fun one to be at...was only 10 rows away from the action too, thanks to the wifey and her employer VSP...

Dragic was a lot of fun to watch, and KK seems to really have it out for him...lol...fun to watch those two!

Fox impressed me banging through defenders and finishing strong. If he hits the weight room hard this offseason, watch out NBA.
Hmmm hopefully not too TOO hard, though. I remember when Bibby suddenly came back from that loss in 02, and he was suddenly swollen from 03-04 and onward. I’m not so sure that helped his career going forward, and I’d even argue it ended his career earlier than it should have ended.

Maybe I’m way off base, but i didn’t like what that did for Bibby’s quickness or defense.

Donovan Mitchell is flat-out stud. But I could see De'Aaron Fox surpassing him in time.

Kid is cold-blooded. :eek:
Surpassing Mitchell? You so funny. Fox is not even on the same planet, talent wise. Mitchell will be an All Star next year. I like Fox, but outside of his clutch moments, I don’t see All Star. All Stars are not always clutch and vice versa. All star players bring it every night, score a lot, and make the players around them better. I am yet to see those qualities from Fox. Not saying he won’t develop, but O do t see it now. Mitchell has all three of those aforementioned in spades, Now.

Congrats on having a good time, ready for atleast 3 more years of 30 wins or less ? Sure sounds fun.
This is so messed up. If I remember posting history correctly, pshn80 is a reference to the man's age. Pshn80 has been posting long enough that 80 must be in the distance with the rear view mirror.

Maybe if you were his age you would appreciate the enjoyment of life on any additional day the Good Lord gives you. According to his posting history he's been attending the games for a long time. More power to him.

Last edited:

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
ALL wins matter. Who's going to forget this March win in a losing season 1 year from now? oh wait....EVERYONE.

these wins are good for teaching the young guys not to lose. oh wait....we have 40 losses already?

I'm tired of playing ZBo. Tired of these excuses for playing ZBo. It's obvious that the Kings don't care about their draft position this year. Oh well. OH WAIT.
The team plays quantifiably worse with Z-Bo on the court so it's not like the fact he's playing is the main reason we're losing draft position.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Surpassing Mitchell? You so funny. Fox is not even on the same planet, talent wise. Mitchell will be an All Star next year. I like Fox, but outside of his clutch moments, I don’t see All Star. All Stars are not always clutch and vice versa. All star players bring it every night, score a lot, and make the players around them better. I am yet to see those qualities from Fox. Not saying he won’t develop, but O do t see it now. Mitchell has all three of those aforementioned in spades, Now.
Donovan Mitchell has been fantastic this year but watching Reke's (among others) career after his staggering rookie season makes me wary of calling dudes presumptive all-stars sixty years into their careers. I realize its the internet and hyperbole is 95% of the discussion but there's gotta be a happy medium between "This dude is bad but this other dude is A SUPERSTAR" and "this dude is a superstar but this other dude SUCKSSSSSS"

FYI, we have the 3rd worse offensive rating and the 2 worst defensive rating in the NBA but we are currently tied to pick 7th.

Some how we are only fanbase in the NBA that thinks this is ok. Everyone else would be rioting wondering why we are winning meaningless games. Yet here we are, content, using words like “winning culture” to justify the front office incompetence.