[Game] Kings v. Heat - Wednesday, March 14 - 7 PDT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Gotta love it. As they go to commercial, they show Fox leaving the court and going through the tunnel towards the locker room. Who's in there to greet him and give him a pat? Vlade.

It's a GREAT night to be a Kings fan.

Gotta love it. As they go to commercial, they show Fox leaving the court and going through the tunnel towards the locker room. Who's in there to greet him and give him a pat? Vlade.

It's a GREAT night to be a Kings fan.
Such a great night, another year were we pick 9th overall.

While every other tanking team is resting their vets we just gave 33 minutes to ZBo.

Also iv seen this in the past these wins won’t carry over to next year.

Did you listen to his interview? He's got a LOT of maturity for a kid. With him and Bogs out there, people are gonna have to bundle up. They both have ice water in their veins.
Unfortunately, I haven’t seen a game in a long time since I live in Los Angeles and I work too much. If a link arises later on of the interview please tag me! I have seen some interviews with him in the past and, yes, he is very mature for his age!

While every other tanking team is resting their vets we just gave 33 minutes to ZBo.

ALL wins matter. Who's going to forget this March win in a losing season 1 year from now? oh wait....EVERYONE.

these wins are good for teaching the young guys not to lose. oh wait....we have 40 losses already?

I'm tired of playing ZBo. Tired of these excuses for playing ZBo. It's obvious that the Kings don't care about their draft position this year. Oh well. OH WAIT.

ALL wins matter. Who's going to forget this March win in a losing season 1 year from now? oh wait....EVERYONE.

these wins are good for teaching the young guys not to lose. oh wait....we have 40 losses already?

I'm tired of playing ZBo. Tired of these excuses for playing ZBo. It's obvious that the Kings don't care about their draft position this year. Oh well. OH WAIT.
They should care. Core's not talented enough to compete in the future, regardless of some clutch moments. Their jobs depend on the talent and development of these players, and right now the lack of a bluechip prospect other than maybe Fox is hindering that. To say nothing of the vet love affair we're going to see next year that does god knows what to development.

Zach Randolph was the main reason why the Kings nearly lost this game so if anything this gave the Kings reasons to keep playing him. :p The Heat were relentless on him in pick and roll. They ran like 4 straight on one play and waited for him to drop off. He did come up with a big defensive stop when he switched so good on him. The Kings younth pulled this one out. You have to take that.

ZBo bricked his late shot - almost saved the day for you. Too bad DeAaron, Bogi and Buddy weren't in on it I guess.

I just get tired of this stuff because being mad at the win does nothing to improve draft position. Nothing. Even if you can enlighten 100 other people to also be mad at the win, it won't help the draft position. At all. So...

I'm not a big fan of the Kings stopping the movement to jam the ball into Zbo in the post because there is no learning from that but the Kings youngin's pulled it out despite it. That showed their ability to overcome.