[Game] Kings v Grizzlies - Thursday, Jan. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
I seriously doubt it.
You don't want to overestimate magnitude, but there does come a time where you can't underestimate it either. It's usually a pretty quick turn when it gets to that point. Something has to be done. Is it a trade? Multiple trades? Firings? Rotation changes? Something.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Memphis can get any shot it wants, whenever they want.
The belief in their defensive gameplan is beyond shook, it's close to gone at this point, but the Kings give teams shots off pick and roll inside and spot 3 pointers at the corners. Somebody needs to let the Kings staff know that's the emphasis of every team in the modern NBA's offensive attack.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Again, this lineup seems to be the best fit for Walton's game plan. He really needs to consider this as his main unit for a few games to see how it pans out.

Fox would get more of the driving contact calls if he did not raise his legs from knee down as he jumps and lean forward with the arms thrown back. I don't know if that makes any sense. He needs to look less WCS-ish when driving and more Harden-ish

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
And Walton just can't help himself. Son of a.... Maybe Bogdan is coming in for Buddy who took a bad step? Fox, Buddy, Barnes, Ariza, and Holmes. His answer might be staring him the face.

Fox would get more of the driving contact calls if he did not raise his legs from knee down as he jumps and lean forward with the arms thrown back. I don't know if that makes any sense. He needs to look less WCS-ish when driving and more Harden-ish
Bags, Fox, Buddy, and Bogi are all guilty of it. They jump away from rather than to or through contact.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Why does it take a quarter for then to wake up? Where was this energy in the first quarter?
This is the same unit that played well in previous games. They just rarely seem to play together. I get he has a bunch of bigs, but playing small with Ariza, Barnes, Fox, and Holmes is built for his game plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.