[Game] Kings @ Trailblazers - 12/8/12

Did the Portland announcers just call Outlaw, 'Catfish'? LOL

19, 3, 11 and 2 steals for Salmons.
19, 12, 2, and 1 steal for Cousins.
Neither player has a turnover.

9 points and 3 boards for Outlaw in 11 minutes.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You know, this hasn't been mentioned - I don't think - but part of the credit for the Kings looking like a team has to go to the team captain. Since Cousins has quit pouting, whining and acting like a child the team has seemed to take their example from him and have actually started to look and act like a team. And...

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!

Smart move in the second half to play Outlaw instead of Johnson -- Johnson sucked in the first half and Outlaw has shown what can happen when a player wants to show something to his former team.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
There's a lot to like about tonight's game. Credit to Keith Smart for putting the players in a position to get the job done.

Three in a row!!!! Road win #1!!! It's a great night to be a Kings fan wherever you may be!!! I really liked what I saw from Cousins, Salmons.....and yes Travis Outlaw.

L

LWP777

You know, this hasn't been mentioned - I don't think - but part of the credit for the Kings looking like a team has to go to the team captain. Since Cousins has quit pouting, whining and acting like a child the team has seemed to take their example from him and have actually started to look and act like a team. And...

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!
Amen

I think they need to fix the "recap" discussion at NBA.COM regarding the Kings/Portland game.
It reads the following:

Cousins, Salmons help Blazers beat Kings 99-80

By JOEL FOWLKS
Posted Dec 09 2012 12:54AM

Hopefully they will fix it by morning, ...
Perhaps they are just in denial because they aren't use to the Kings blowing people out, lol....