[Game] Kings @ Suns - 3/15/17 - 7PT/10ET

I hope the resting players isn't due to the FO believing that's the only way our youth will get minutes....

I still don't believe Joerger is handling the roster to develop. Would Papa play if a Tolliver was there? Galloway? Why isn't Ben playing?
I would disagree! In fact I think Joerger and his staff have done an outstanding job in dveloping players this season.

They got a couple of minutes here and there early in the season in blowout games. They they sent them to Reno where they worked on their games and got minutes against solid opposition. Mixed in a few practices with the team. They are rightly getting their minutes managed and matched against opponents where they can be productive and not overwhelmed. You only need to look at their development from summer league to now to see that the coaching staff has done a great job in developing the kids. People want them thrown to the wolves but the coaches are smart. They are developing the kids exactly the way they should be developed.

Why would you worry about Ben when he will clearly not be back next season. If Malachi gets back soon, he will get some solid minutes as well. Might even get tried at SF to see if he can handle minutes there.

I would disagree! In fact I think Joerger and his staff have done an outstanding job in dveloping players this season.

They got a couple of minutes here and there early in the season in blowout games. They they sent them to Reno where they worked on their games and got minutes against solid opposition. Mixed in a few practices with the team. They are rightly getting their minutes managed and matched against opponents where they can be productive and not overwhelmed. You only need to look at their development from summer league to now to see that the coaching staff has done a great job in developing the kids. People want them thrown to the wolves but the coaches are smart. They are developing the kids exactly the way they should be developed.

Why would you worry about Ben when he will clearly not be back next season. If Malachi gets back soon, he will get some solid minutes as well. Might even get tried at SF to see if he can handle minutes there.
It's unfortunate that Ben has as many years under his belt as he does. He keeps showing promising signs and is relatively young still. I've never thought much of him but I get this nagging feeling he's gonna end up being a pretty good role player when it's all said and done.

It's unfortunate that Ben has as many years under his belt as he does. He keeps showing promising signs and is relatively young still. I've never thought much of him but I get this nagging feeling he's gonna end up being a pretty good role player when it's all said and done.
That could very well be true but there is no need for Kings to keep an inconsistent role player around. The team will end up being pretty young with some good, solid, dependable veterans (Temple, Tolliver, Kosta and possibly Collison)