Kings-Spurs on NBATV

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Just so everyone knows, Kings vs Spurs on tuesday night will be on NBATV. Another chance for Tyreke to showcase himself for ROY before the end of the season. Fans actually voted to watch this game.:D

http://www.nba.com/kings/news/nbatv_kings_vs_spurs_release.html

Kings-Spurs Game on April 6 to be Nationally Televised after winning NBA’s “Fan Night” Vote
-- Kings-Spurs contest to be broadcast nationally on NBA TV and locally on Comcast SportsNet California --​
SACRAMENTO, CA, April 5, 2010 ---- The Kings-Spurs game at ARCO Arena on Tuesday, April 6, at 7 p.m., will be nationally televised on NBA TV after winning the NBA’s “Fan Night” vote. The game will also be broadcast locally on Comcast SportsNet California.
Fan Night gives basketball fans the unique opportunity to vote for the games they want to see televised nationally on NBA TV each Tuesday night.
Kings fans can showcase Sacramento’s great home-court advantage to a national TV audience and purchase tickets to the Kings-Spurs game on April 6 by clicking here, calling 888-91-KINGS or visiting the ARCO Arena Box Office

i have nbatv and i live in 916 it says
the game currently being telecast on NBA TV is not available in your area due to contractual restrictions. please check your local listings or NBA.com to find out where the game is available in your area...
i have comcast digital cable and they always let me see games on it wtf?!:eek:

i have nbatv and i live in 916 it says
the game currently being telecast on NBA TV is not available in your area due to contractual restrictions. please check your local listings or NBA.com to find out where the game is available in your area...
i have comcast digital cable and they always let me see games on it wtf?!:eek:
I'm getting the same message. I have DirecTV

Ok they should at least simulcast games on NBATV on regular LP channels... half the time they're yabbering in the studio with the Kings game either in a tiny screen off to the side or not on at all!

I know UTH/OKC is going down to the wire, but sheesh. :)

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Ok they should at least simulcast games on NBATV on regular LP channels... half the time they're yabbering in the studio with the Kings game either in a tiny screen off to the side or not on at all!

I know. I'm pissed. I sent an email to nba.com complaining.

The game will be on again at 9:30 AM eastern. I have my DVR set to record it because I wouldn't mind getting the NBA TV's commentator's take on our team. The Saturday game against the mavs will probably have a second airing too

Cos Fan Night is actually Ernie night. Which game do you wanna watch Ernie "I'll pretend I'm interested in the Kings. No actually I won't, I'll just talk bout the spurs" Johnson?

Cos Fan Night is actually Ernie night. Which game do you wanna watch Ernie "I'll pretend I'm interested in the Kings. No actually I won't, I'll just talk bout the spurs" Johnson?
The Spurs are in the playoffs, and are one of the hottest teams in the NBA right now. We're a bottom-feeding lottery team that just happens to have the most exciting rookie in the league, but we're still not good, and there's only so much gushing over Tyreke that one crew can do.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member

I didn't mind that, actually (the temporary switchover) Few other telecasts would do something similar. All in all, you maybe missed about 2 minutes of game time.

Probably was just an unfortunate coincidence that that's right when I tuned in to watch the end of the Kings game. :)

I didn't mind seeing the Jazz game so much, just would be nice if the NBA would also show the NBATV game on a LP channel instead of blacking it out...