Kings sign Corey Brewer to a 10 day contract.

Yeah I'm good with that. Vet presence, perimeter defense, high character, fits our style of play. Really a replacement for Shump to steady the ship.
Brewer has shown a lot more than Alec Burks, since they've been on the Kings. I wouldn't be surprised if Brewer takes most of Burks backup wing minutes.

Also, Shump has been on the shelf since the trade to Houston. I wonder if Vlade and Co. knew something was up with his knee when they decided to trade him.

Very happy we are keeping Brewer around for the rest of the season. A good veteran to have on the roster and his defense is a welcome addition to the team. We have a player we can throw into the game who can give you 20 minutes or scrappy in your face defense every night. A scrappy in your face type defender who can guard multiple positions. I like the move a lot.

I think it speaks volumes that a vet like Brewer -- who has only been with the team for a few weeks -- wants to remain here and openly says he loves it.

The KINGS got a good thing going on and players around the league are taking notice. Hopefully an impactful FA will recognize it this Summer (I'm thinking of you, Nikola Vučević). If KD wants to come too, I'm ok with that ;)