[Game] Kings @ Pacers - Wednesday, Dec. 23 - 4 PST, 7 EST

It was, but Rudy should not have bit on that fake. Cousins made a great play disrupting the ball, but if Rudy would have stood his ground, I think George would have taken a really tough 3 instead of an open 2.
True, but you want him shooting a 2. Even if it is a better look. An easier but long 2 is better than a tough 3 when you are up 2.

Rondo's defense almost cost us that. If you guys have it recorded, go back and look at Indiana's wide open threes. On half of them you'll see Rondo just standing around in the paint doing his best James Harden impression. Most of his rebounds come from the fact that he just stays in the paint and watches the ball get passes around. He's usually on the other side of the court just standing there doing nothing.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
But knowing Omri he would be OK with it. He's all about team and will not get into spat with coach over it - if happens. He might be just as explosive off bench as leader of second unit.
Very much true. I also think WCS will simply play whenever he is asked to play. They are both classy.

A tad off the subject, I am a little surprised Karl uses Cuz and Koufos on the court at the same time. Kosta knows his roll and it works. As a final shot, I don't think Karl has any options but to play Rondo and Collison together. I don't like it but how do you give Collison time on the court without him sharing time with Rondo? He can't simply be a backup and play 10-15 minutes.

I feel better now. ;)

Casspi really benefits from playing in Karls system and playing with Rondo. Rondo always finds/puts his shooters in rhythm, part of the reason he is shooting so well this year. Plus if WCS starts its back to Cuz at the three point line for a ton of the game. I say keep the lineup as is and WCS can be an energy guy off the bench.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
2-2....

...Not a bad road trip!

Now if we can only start beating the teams we're SUPPOSED to beat, we might be on to something!
Which teams would those be? Minnesota is, basically, our equal; I guess you could say Washington, given their injuries, but what other team have we lost to, that we "should" have beat?

So is the team flying home tonight? The game is not until Sunday in Portland so it would be great if they could wake up in Sac tomorrow morning and celebrate the holidays for a few days then board a plane for a quick shot to Portland sunday.

If I had to guess Karl's formula:

-Cuz starts out with 3's in an attempt to set a tone for the game, in which the bigs must leave the hoop unguarded.

-The fast pace is an attempt to tire out both sides, so that the bench players play more minutes.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
So is the team flying home tonight? The game is not until Sunday in Portland so it would be great if they could wake up in Sac tomorrow morning and celebrate the holidays for a few days then board a plane for a quick shot to Portland sunday.
Pretty sure Portland is a home game actually.

Another nice little break in an oddly scheduled month. And again, just like our previous odd break, you get this one, and come right out of it with a back to back, albeit the easy home/Bay Area one.

Pacers Mom making a stink over Rondo "kicking" the camera. From the Kings Facebook page:

Kim Gilbert I am the mother of the camera girl that Rondo decided to put his foot in her ccamera...Baby moment Rondo??? You knew what you were doing was wrong, seriously? ??? She was ONLY doing her job....I'm very upset by your actions and demand you publicly apologize...#pissedmom,#dontbitethehandthatfeedsyou,#notafan

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Oh pulease...... He didn't kick the camera, he didn't kick your daughter, he didn't beat your dog. He guided the camera away with his foot because, really, give guys that are down and hurt some respect and get your damn camera out of their behind
I suppose watching people suffer is news but if they were friends of mine, I might take exception.

I didn't see the game live, but I saw the replay and thought it was no big deal. He basically just nudged the camera back from an injured player. Of course some news sites are running with the "Rondo kicks camera" headline and he'll probably be fined now.

The critics are going to say "TV contracts pay your salary so they can put cameras where ever they want," but is there any benefit to be putting a camera up in someone's face when they're hurt? Have some decency and respect and stay a few feet back.

I didn't see the game live, but I saw the replay and thought it was no big deal. He basically just nudged the camera back from an injured player. Of course some news sites are running with the "Rondo kicks camera" headline and he'll probably be fined now.

The critics are going to say "TV contracts pay your salary so they can put cameras where ever they want," but is there any benefit to be putting a camera up in someone's face when they're hurt? Have some decency and respect and stay a few feet back.
The baseline cameraman can't exactly "stay a few feet back" though

First it was because "after his ACL he is finished" and he silenced them with his game on the court;
So he was "a pest and a cancer for coaches, team and the organization" and he shows devotion and commitment to the cause;
Now it goes on any move he makes.

How sad must one's life be to unload so much hate and frustration on someone never met other than on some TV screen or watched while he's wearing an opponent jersey?

I have been so dumb to check that link myself and I feel noxious by reading posts like "I knew it since before the season started...". What could those armchair-experts morons possibly know apart from eating frozen pizza night in-night out? Are you personal friends with Rajon Rondo? Are you a Kings' insider? Are you his financial counselor, uncle, childhood friend, wife, brother, closest teammate?
I used to hate the Lakers very much (I still do actually...) but I could never consider to go around spreading my biased opinion about James Worthy's or Earvin Johnson's personal life or habits outside the basketball court, pretending that "I know...".
Haters make me sick!