[Game] Kings @ Mavs, Sunday May 2nd, 5pm Pacific, 8pm Eastern

Ever since the 2nd half of the Lakers game, this team has played very tough. There's no excuse not to play with this kind of effort every game.

If bags can keep improving that's huge. I suspect they're going to win several games to close out the season (or maybe not now that haliburton is out)

Bags showing up is big for this team the team needs all the talent it can get.

Perhaps a new coach, a more developed Bags, an 8th-11th pick like Haliburton last year, i dont see why the team cant make the playoffs.

Effort is huge, I think they could shuffle some other pieces too. I like delon wright I think he can run the point and he has a shifty handle.

I think trading Barnes may work, get a tough wing that plays D. Resign Holmes

Bagley looks great, why exactly do we want to dump him again ? Again, sounds like the ultimate sell low.

It's not like he's had structural injuries it's a bunch of just freak unfortunate injuries.

The kings aren't in a position to just dump talent to save some bucks.

Let him keep developing, I definitely see skill and someone that's willing to work hard.

I'm sure he's frustrated to trying to prove himself and having to deal with injuries.

I think he's looked great.

Buddy on the other hand I think is a net neutral to net negative player. I think he gets buckets sometimes but overall makes poor decisions that cancel that out.

I would relegate him to the bench and put him in a defined role where he would be less likely to hurt the team.

And of course Haliburton was just such a find, you can just see how much of an impact he has on both sides of the court.
I doubt we are going to dump him. The question is do we extend a qualifying offer at 14M and potentially lose Holmes to free agency.

Ever since the 2nd half of the Lakers game, this team has played very tough. There's no excuse not to play with this kind of effort every game.

If bags can keep improving that's huge. I suspect they're going to win several games to close out the season (or maybe not now that haliburton is out)

Bags showing up is big for this team the team needs all the talent it can get.

Perhaps a new coach, a more developed Bags, an 8th-11th pick like Haliburton last year, i dont see why the team cant make the playoffs.

Effort is huge, I think they could shuffle some other pieces too. I like delon wright I think he can run the point and he has a shifty handle.

I think trading Barnes may work, get a tough wing that plays D. Resign Holmes

Same thing every year. We need a top 4 pick in my opinion to have a chance to even make the play in next year

Same thing every year. We need a top 4 pick in my opinion to have a chance to even make the play in next year
The Kings have enough talent to be competitive, and enough developed talent for sure. When it takes a coach that long to commit to a top 4 unit he has on his roster, and then at the first sign of trouble ditch it so Maurice Harkless can start, well... you get what you deserve as a franchise. When your team is basically built and fairly complimentary on paper you HAVE to find the right coach for those players otherwise you will be in a persistent state of transition. Always looking to make that next trade, or draft that next guy, or blah, blah, blah.

Ah I see. So a qualifying offer would put him at 14 mil for being the 2nd pick of the draft ?
The QO is I think a 25% raise on his last year's pay. That would go into effect after next season.Holmes is up this year and basically can get the standard raise or the max we have under the cap. Both of these appear to top out around 10m per right now. So really it all depends on what the market is for Holmes and if he wants more up front to move or if he'd stay here for more years and some loyalty to the team that gave him a chance.

The QO is I think a 25% raise on his last year's pay. That would go into effect after next season.Holmes is up this year and basically can get the standard raise or the max we have under the cap. Both of these appear to top out around 10m per right now. So really it all depends on what the market is for Holmes and if he wants more up front to move or if he'd stay here for more years and some loyalty to the team that gave him a chance.
Dallas has to be watching right? They have the money and they likely won't be getting John Collins. The Kings might have unknowingly been showcasing him big time in these games, lol.

The Kings have enough talent to be competitive, and enough developed talent for sure. When it takes a coach that long to commit to a top 4 unit he has on his roster, and then at the first sign of trouble ditch it so Maurice Harkless can start, well... you get what you deserve as a franchise. When your team is basically built and fairly complimentary on paper you HAVE to find the right coach for those players otherwise you will be in a persistent state of transition. Always looking to make that next trade, or draft that next guy, or blah, blah, blah.
Logically speaking you’re right but it’s the Kangz~~~. We ain’t expecting logical results lol

You’re expecting Donnie Nelson to do something a good GM would do when really he’s like two steps removed from being Vlade.
Well, I'm not sure that would be a good move necessarily depending on the price but if he's a vengeful person he could do it just to mess with the Kings for kicking his team back into the play in window, haha.