[Game] Kings @ Lakers - Sunday, April 1 - 6:30 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
(According to the schedule, the game will be broadcast on NBA-TV for those who don't get our local coverage.)

I dread even watching this game. I hate the effing Lakers. I wish I could live a happy life as a fan of the NBA without ever having to see them again or hear their name uttered from anyone's lips. The ONLY good thing about tomorrow's game is that Grant & Jerry could not possibly be as effusive about said Lakers than they were about the Warriors (good thoughts for Pat McCaw, BTW, as there has been no word on his injury at the time I write this).

I hate Los Angeles. I even hate Jack Nicholson, an actor for whom I once had great regard, because of his choice of favorite team. Yes, it goes that deep.

This final road trip is not gonna be kind to the Kings. First LA, then Phoenix, Memphis and San Antonio. I just want the season to end...hopefully with everyone healthy and uninjured. The fall McCaw took tonight was scary, and I cannot help but worry about all our young Kings who have been playing heavy minutes considering their NBA experience. These last games are beyond meaningless if anything happens.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!

BEAT LA!!

(According to the schedule, the game will be broadcast on NBA-TV for those who don't get our local coverage.)

I dread even watching this game. I hate the effing Lakers. I wish I could live a happy life as a fan of the NBA without ever having to see them again or hear their name uttered from anyone's lips. The ONLY good thing about tomorrow's game is that Grant & Jerry could not possibly be as effusive about said Lakers than they were about the Warriors (good thoughts for Pat McCaw, BTW, as there has been no word on his injury at the time I write this).

I hate Los Angeles. I even hate Jack Nicholson, an actor for whom I once had great regard, because of his choice of favorite team. Yes, it goes that deep.

This final road trip is not gonna be kind to the Kings. First LA, then Phoenix, Memphis and San Antonio. I just want the season to end...hopefully with everyone healthy and uninjured. The fall McCaw took tonight was scary, and I cannot help but worry about all our young Kings who have been playing heavy minutes considering their NBA experience. These last games are beyond meaningless if anything happens.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!

BEAT LA!!
I would think if you truly hated them you would be cheering for the tank. Imagine spending $1000 dollars for court side seats to watch 48 minutes of Cooley, Sampson, Coboclo, Nigel Hayes and Frank Mason. :cool:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I would think if you truly hated them you would be cheering for the tank. Imagine spending $1000 dollars for court side seats to watch 48 minutes of Cooley, Sampson, Coboclo, Nigel Hayes and Frank Mason. :cool:
Oh please. The Laker fans don't care who's on the court. They're only there to see who else is there, if their seats are better, and how many times they're on camera.

Or imagine spending $1000 and see the Lakers lose to that lineup. That would be hilarious.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Good news for Doug the commentator fans. Doug will be doing the broadcast with Grant for the entire roadtrip. :) What I like is Doug tends to keep Grant more on topic.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't think there's anyone out there than Jack Cooley. He is so genuinely happy to be playing - I think he'd pay the Kings for the privilege.