Kings jersey discussion (broken off from the DMC on team flight thread)

Entity

Hall of Famer
haha i got one also. That was one of the first things i thought about. I think its a curse if i buy a jersey for that player to get traded. I got Webber, bibby, Artest, Martin, Garcia, and Cousins.

K

Kingsguy881

haha i got one also. That was one of the first things i thought about. I think its a curse if i buy a jersey for that player to get traded. I got Webber, bibby, Artest, Martin, Garcia, and Cousins.
Garcia is still here lol

Haha that makes 3 of us. I don't have as many ex kings jerseys, but felt cursed when I read the news not even a week after I got the cousins jersey.

HAHAHAH!!!

The only Kings jersey I wear is my 55 purple jersey from like 1999
Still proudly rock my Peja jersey. I wish they'd go back to those old jerseys, I don't really like the style of the new ones. Maybe it's just me, but I feel they've changed a little much.

HAHAHAH!!!

The only Kings jersey I wear is my 55 purple jersey from like 1999
After i bought my Cuttino Mobley kings jersey i decided from that point on to buy only timeless kings jerseys to avoid the issues of constant player movement. Now i wear a white J will and a purple Webber.

1 jason williams black away jersey, 2 peja jerseys, white home and baby blue throwback, 1 black bibby away jersey, 1 brad miller away jersey, 1 kevin martin away jersey, tyreke evans home and away jersey

Last edited:
clearly the more jerseys you have the bigger a fan you are* :D

ive got action jackson, webber, bibby, peja, hurley, richmond, j will, reke, boogie

I win. Yesssssssssss

*im joking, massive jersey hoarder i am

home webber (retired on celing), Home Peja (reitred on ceiling), Baby blue bibby, Evans home,J will black, iguodala home, derrick rose away, artest bulls, reggie miller, ,zhi zhi wang (found it on ebay) LOL, Bob Mcadoo buffolo braves..

Im prolly going to get a Thornton black as my next purchase

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
OK, I have Hawes, Martin, and Webber. They were all gifts and not asked for. I wear t-shirts and hats much more often.

I RARELY wear a jersey (occasional game or City Council meeting) and just wear the Webber when I do.

We are going off-topic. I should break this out into a separate thread. Think I will for the heck of it.

I have one away Peja jersey and one home Bibby jersey. I also have a half dozen or so Kings t-shirts (which I mostly wear when I go for a run or a trip for food or go to a store) and a few baseball caps. Still looking for a nice purple hat but hard to find.

Go Kings.

i got webber, peja (baby blue), jwill55 old school black, bobby jackson jersey. i've been waiting to get the new black kings jerseys. i'm afraid to buy a black cousins jersey with the trade rumors going.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
i got webber, peja (baby blue), jwill55 old school black, bobby jackson jersey. i've been waiting to get the new black kings jerseys. i'm afraid to buy a black cousins jersey with the trade rumors going.
There are no trade rumors. Personally, I'd buy a Cuz and if he moved to a different team, I'd buy THAT team's Cuz jersey.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I bought my little sister a Keon Clark jersey for Christmas the year that he was in Sac. Seemed like a good idea at the time since he was balling. I coincidently had a Gerald Wallace jersey.

Last season I bought a Cuz jersey. Looks like I can still use it, thank god.

Well I got hats and T-shirts but only one jersey. A black Jason Williams number 55. I don't wear it because Williams autographed it so I had it professionally encased and it's now hanging on my wall. No, I don't light candles in front of it but it does bring back a lot of memories of the “glory years”.

There are no trade rumors. Personally, I'd buy a Cuz and if he moved to a different team, I'd buy THAT team's Cuz jersey.
x2. I'm a T-shirt/hat guy, but Cuz is the best thing to happen to this franchise in years, and if the team is dumb enough to trade him, well, after all the **** they've put Sacramento through, I'd favor DMC over the Kings organization.

I just got a black DMC jersey for Xmas and was going to be pissed if he was traded. My brother and me went to the home opener and he bought a Reke jersey. He wasn't sure if he wanted a Reke or a DMC and I half jokingly told him to get a Reke just in case one of the two were traded we would have at least one relevant jersey and could trade off. Didn't think that was going to be a serious concern after 4 games though.