[Game] Kings @ Jazz - Friday, April 5th - 6PT/9ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Figured I’d start the thread because...

Most importantly, hopefully everything is okay.

Kosta and Swanigan are sure to feast.

Insert Willie ducking Gobert joke.

———

From Rotoworld

“Cauley-Stein logged just 21 minutes in Tuesday's loss, and was clearly unhappy in the locker room afterward. Per a report in the Sacramento Bee, Cauley-Stein has recently hinted he feels undervalued, under-appreciated or perhaps just underused, saying, "I’ve still got more skills that haven’t been brought out," and, "We don’t take advantage of everything I have." Stay tuned for an update on this situation, as WCS is a pending free agent. As for Friday, Marvin Bagley and Kosta Kofous will soak up extra playing time. Bagley is certainly the preferred DFS option.”

Last edited:
Figured I’d start the thread because...

Most importantly, hopefully everything is okay.

Kosta and Swanigan are sure to feast.

Insert Willie ducking Gobert joke.

———

From Rotoworld

“Cauley-Stein logged just 21 minutes in Tuesday's loss, and was clearly unhappy in the locker room afterward. Per a report in the Sacramento Bee, Cauley-Stein has recently hinted he feels undervalued, under-appreciated or perhaps just underused, saying, "I’ve still got more skills that haven’t been brought out," and, "We don’t take advantage of everything I have." Stay tuned for an update on this situation, as WCS is a pending free agent. As for Friday, Marvin Bagley and Kosta Kofous will soak up extra playing time. Bagley is certainly the preferred DFS option.”
Swanigan looks like he's been feasting already... off the court.

Hopefully he can show something tonight.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Ooooh, I get to watch this one!

Kings just beat the Spurs in a b2b, maybe they can do it again against the Jazz!

Hopefully all is well with WCS. It's a bummer HG is shut down, I'd rather see him get those minutes vs Kosta. But Joerger is probably gonna go small anyways...

Go Kings!

Grant also telling Anderson off on Twitter. Dude is digging himself a hole with other Sacramento media.
it is a weird melt-down. I like Jason Anderson, but when he wrote the thing about Willie "can't wait to get out of here" it was a huge blunder. he obviously didn't mean it that way.

Right then, Jason Anderson should have gone to bed and hid under the covers for a day or two. But instead he issued a half-assed "clarification" and he's trying to wriggle his way out of the topic without just simply saying "my bad" and moving on.

Hope he figures it out. I like him better than Jason Jones by far.

If it’s personal I hope he gets it worked out and wish everyone involved is ok.
I really find it hard to believe a starting center on a NBA team that usually is a major key contributor has washed his hands and wants out right before him getting a big paycheck.

Bagley looks way too small to deter Gobert...

This is what all the anti-WCS crew wants? this is the recipie for success??

All the clamoring and complaining.. this is the big here's what we look like without Willie moment... completely flat... Gobert waltzing into the paint... Mitchell casually drving the baseline into a wideopen layup...

Status
Not open for further replies.