[Game] Kings @ Grizzlies - 28 FEB - 5PT/8ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m legit shocked Grant hasn’t started ripping him on air because of it.
Man don't get me started on that hair dying clown. Listening to him and his confirmation bias on the foul penalty the whole fourth quarter last night was an injustice to what was actually happening on the court. He is muted tonight with music playing instead.

I've kind of been watching what teams are doing to the Kings starting unit lately and they are starting to gobble them up in the same ways. This starting unit Walton has gone with is an interesting one. With a 24 minute qualifier it's the 2nd best offensive rating unit and the WORST defensive unit all year for the Kings according to advanced stats.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I've kind of been watching what teams are doing to the Kings starting unit lately and they are starting to gobble them up in the same ways. This starting unit Walton has gone with is an interesting one. With a 24 minute qualifier it's the 2nd best offensive rating unit and the WORST defensive unit all year for the Kings according to advanced stats.
HG needs a pogo-stick next to him to compliment him defensively. Bjelica isn’t that. Lol

HG needs a pogo-stick next to him to compliment him defensively. Bjelica isn’t that. Lol
Harry is in a tough spot. He's doing what a young player should do in all the best and worst ways. He's producing individually, but he's also hurting his teams chances to win games. In the 3 lineups he gotten any real time with the only lineup that doesn't average a negative net rating is one with Buddy in place of Bogdan. Although by far the best unit that's he got some run with is Joseph, Baze, Bogdan, and Fox. The team needs to play smaller around him apparently. It's no shock either because it puts less pressure on him at the rim and allows them to switch more in pick and roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.