[Game] Kings @ Clippers - Thursday, Jan. 30 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If you're recording this game, I'd advise you to set your DVR to go long...

The Kings head into LA after a lackluster performance at G1C against the Thunder. My personal feeling is the TWolves came took a lot out of them emotionally and physically and there just wasn't anything left in reserve to draw upon.

That said, do I think they'll beat the Clippers in Staples? Nope. I just want it to be a good game.

GO KINGS!

If the the Kings can go into all star weekend with a winning streak I think we can make a run post all star weekend to take the 8th spot
I don't see that happening, honestly.

If you think we could sneak in on 40 wins, we'd need to be 23-12 for the remainder of the season, that's approx. a winning percentage of .640 or something? That would be a sustained turnaround more astounding than the Twolves win.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If the the Kings can go into all star weekend with a winning streak I think we can make a run post all star weekend to take the 8th spot
If it's ever going to happen, it will be this year. I cannot recall ever seeing more unbelievable things happen on the court.

I've totally given up any hopes of making the playoffs and I'm now just looking to see how our players develop and where we land in the draft. I'm not actively rooting for losses, I'm just really indifferent.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Not expecting a W, but I wanna see my dude Fox go off. He's pretty much the only reason to tune in these days.

Shout out to "spot up" Buddy....It's amazing how he goes from scrub to 40 point threat when used correctly!

Not expecting a W, but I wanna see my dude Fox go off. He's pretty much the only reason to tune in these days.

Shout out to "spot up" Buddy....It's amazing how he goes from scrub to 40 point threat when used correctly!
PG/Beverley are returning tonight along with Kawhi our guards are in for a long night

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I think the happiest player is going to be Harrell, he gets to play his favorite team and just bully everyone around while dunking in their face and flexing about it with zero repercussions.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I think the happiest player is going to be Harrell, he gets to play his favorite team and just bully everyone around while dunking in their face and flexing about it with zero repercussions.
What’s the over/under on “MR UH OH” tonight? It’s such a stupid nickname and Napear is so proud of it. Lol

Giles might give some spirit back to Harrell.

I'm surprised Kawhi is playing tonight. He's been sitting for "load management" or whatever a bunch this year. And with PG and Beverley returning I figured Lkwhi would sit tonight against a bad team in the Kings no less.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I'm surprised Kawhi is playing tonight. He's been sitting for "load management" or whatever a bunch this year. And with PG and Beverley returning I figured Lkwhi would sit tonight against a bad team in the Kings no less.
It's the Clippers first game in Staples Center since Kobe passed. Pretty sure Kawhi would have suited up tonight even if his leg was falling off.

Status
Not open for further replies.