[Game] Kings @ Celtics, 11/25/2022 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Time to reinforce the wheels on the Kings bandwagon -- a win today would send this goodwill tour into overdrive! I don't think this will actually happen, but putting Davion into the starting lineup to slow down Jaylen Brown at the start of the game might be a good idea. Also, Keegen Murray and Harrison Barnes are really going to have to dig deep to slow down Jayson Tatum. The two Boston stars are probably going to get 30 each but we should have an advantage in the paint.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I have negative hope on this game. Celts too good, on the road. Not gonna happen.

Doesn’t change the bit of hype being built, even if I still don’t quite believe they’re playoff good… the direction is being built.

This game is a big test. 3rd game in 4 days on an east coast swing against the team with the best record in the league. Winning would be a would shock. Hope we can be competitive for 48 minutes and make it back to California without any injuries.

This game is a big test. 3rd game in 4 days on an east coast swing against the team with the best record in the league. Winning would be a would shock. Hope we can be competitive for 48 minutes and make it back to California without any injuries.
This is also a big test against probably the best built modern team. Now we start to see how they can do against the real deal contenders. Same story as the Hawks game, what they decide to run on defense in pnr and how well they do it probably decides this game in the first half or not.

I can see us having our best game on the defensive side of the ball. They're the best team in the league so i feel like we'll rise to the occasion and compete. Anything can happen!! I hope Sabonis and Fox stay out of foul trouble and Huerter and Keegan find their stroke.

I really feel like we can upset these guys. They aren't undefeated

I have a good feeling about this one... Boston won't be as motivated to beat us since our winning streak has already been broken. Who knows.. maybe we can pull it off?

Just give me a 2-2 split on this road-trip and I'm happy. Although, beating the Celtics on the road would certainly cement the Kings as "real" in my book.

Mostly, just looks for us to stay competitive and at least have a chance to win in the last 5 minutes. Expecting a win isn't realistic, but competing for a majority of the game should be.

I feel like Im Missing something, isn’t this a 3 gm road trip? Why are we asking for 2-2?
Oh let's just include the lone clippers road game into this road trip, so we can have the moral victory of saying we went 2-2 instead of 1-2 lol. I doubt we'll be a .500 team on the road, but in the grand scheme of things we'll have a good chance at the play in if we win around 15-18 on the road. Seems like most play in and lower playoff teams have won around that many games on the road.

Last edited:

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Recipe: Fox, Heurter and Sabonis to continue to play like Fox, Heurter and Sabonis. Throw in TD of New Jersey fame. Add a new and rejuvenated Murray to the stew and we're ready to go. Also wouldn't hurt if the Kings had steak for Thanksgiving and the Celtics were loaded down with tryptophan turkey. Go Kings!

Glad to have the day off and some Kings basketball. Not worried about the outcome, we can win this game. If we do that would be awesome. Not quite expecting it but I think it’ll be a good game either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.