KF - Official Fantasy Football League - 2020

I am going to say what VF21 already stated in her Fantasy Football thread. VF21 - I hope you don't mind. :)

Yahoo wanted to renew our league, so I went ahead and did so. I haven't updated any of the settings as yet - since it's still problematic as to if/when the NFL will actually start.

I figured it would be easier just to get this done now and make any/all adjustments once we have more information. All of last year's managers have been renewed but are subject to replacement if they were not active.

If you participated last year and are at least interested in this year (eventually), just make a comment in this thread. We can iron out the details at some point in the future.

Thanks

I need to change a few things including the live draft. Right now it is set to off-line draft and the the teams have been set.......I will fix it, however, I will need time to do this. Hopefully, it will be in the next few days.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Apologies to everyone for my extended absence. I'm back and plan to be actively participating for the rest of the season.