KF - Official Fantasy Football League - 2011

I noticed many people that participate in this league very rarely post anymore, including myself. Is anyone interested in a KF Fantasy Football League? If so, let me know soon.

These were the participants of last year:

1. Bradymeister
2. VF21
3. CPT JSin
4. uolj
5. Gary's Bengals
6. G_M_
7. SacKings7
8. xrzn
9. Kingmyc
10. venom

***So far the following have signed in

Gary Bengals
Kingmyc Gunslingers
Venom's Vendetta
VF21 Devils
CPT JSin
uolj Fog Balls
SacKings7's Chargers
Bradymeister

The only 2 missing is xrzn and G_M_. Please check in

Waiting List

Crabwalk

Last edited:
Draft will be August 27th at 10:30a.m. You will receive an email if you provided one when you joined the league last year.

For those that don't want to participate, please let me know soon.

I will start a waiting list just in case.

For those that did not provide an email address and you are on the list and would still like to participate, please reply to this thread. I will then send you a PM with information in joining the league.

For those that did not provide an email address and you are on the list and would still like to participate, please reply to this thread. I will then send you a PM with information in joining the league.
I'm a little confused... I have never played in a KF fantasy league but am very interested in joining. What should I do?

It would be nice if everyone that is coming back from last year and wants to sign up this year, to do so by August 17th. The draft is a little over 2 weeks. And for those that don't want to come back, I would like to give people that are on the waiting list to sign up. Let's fill this league by August 21st. Thanks

One important thing. This league has been going on for a very long time and have been very successful. This league is very active and you must be committed throughout the whole season. If you can do this then I will put you on the waiting list. Therefore, please respond to this post before I put you on the waiting list.

I will update the waiting list on the first post of this thread.

Last edited:
One important thing. This league has been going on for a very long time and have been very successful. This league is very active and you must be committed throughout the whole season. If you can do this then I will put you on the waiting list. Therefore, please respond to this post before I put you on the waiting list.
Yes, I was going to bring that up. In last year's KF basketball league there were several managers who were not active and it really brought down the quality of the league

Yes I can commit to this. I have been part of several fantasy leagues and have never once quit.

Draft is @ 10:30a.m. this morning. I have sent a PM to annihilator_33, however he has not responded, so if anyone is interested please let me know ASAP. Hopefully, annihilator_3 is not caught up in the hurricane.

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Well, this is very aggravating!

I WILL be participating in the league, albeit with computer assigned players. I tried valiantly to get into the draft this morning but, for reasons known only to TPTB at Yahoo and perhaps my ISP, I was unable to do so although I was able to access other parts of Yahoo.

With my luck, I'll end up with Alex Smith as my starting QB. BLECH!!!